ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won a auction on eBay for $1147 shipped for 750 GG
Paid
Next day seller cancels auction
And refunds my money!

Da hell!

who sprayed their 750s with some sort of protector? looking for any feedback on the subject
i just sprayed mine with nano spray yesterday...im not sure if the texture changed really. i cant tell...the color is the same though. it still looks exactly the same.

imo it's worth it because you dont really want to be feeling on your suede anyways and now they are protected 

Curious on this as well. How does it work anyway? Shoe still gets dirty but its "easier to clean"?

I saw some dude yesterday with (sorta) dirty og 750's and they looked good actually. Tons of character.

Curious on this as well. How does it work anyway? Shoe still gets dirty but its "easier to clean"?

I saw some dude yesterday with (sorta) dirty og 750's and they looked good actually. Tons of character.
By the looks of some sprays, it might be Teflon based coat so as to make surfaces or fibers slick, so dirt or water slide off.

any word on the Chocolate 750 Adidas boost, or thoughts     
 View media item 2089522

Was supposed to drop in Spring, pushed back to Fall and it's the last 750
But I'm pretty sure that Jason Markk pair is fake, that's why he removed all pictures

Self proclaimed yeezy experts that can supposedly spot fakes but have likely never seen a pair of yeezys in real life.

Don C's yeezys are fake? I bet you think Kanye's kid rocks fake yeezys too because kids sizes haven't hit retail.

Last edited:
Is your dad Don C ? I said I assumed it was fake otherwise why would he delete all pictures ? Use your brain kid

Plus the sole is more white translucent than Gum color, it can happen to everyone celebs included to buy a replica without knowing it is
:nthat:
I would think they are legit, he's in with Kanye and he probably gifted him with a pair, might have deleted pictures because it's unreleased as of the moment and Don C with JB. JB could have told him something or Adidas. I also agree with you on some getting replicas because other people cop for them.

It could be legit for sure, but no need to be irrespectful for that, people forget that sometimes, plus it's my own advice I don't know why he cares
Agreed on the respectful issue for sure, but reading it, reads as though other members came to Don C's defense as he's not here to defend his reputation, as you stated with only speculation that his pair was fake. Evenyone wants to be right but it's not always the case, just better to state you respectfully disagree.

It could be legit for sure, but no need to be irrespectful for that, people forget that sometimes, plus it's my own advice I don't know why he cares

You made a clown *** misinformed comment and when called on it your only response is to say people shouldn't listen to you because your advice could be wrong?

Fair enough, I'll just assume you don't have anything of value to add going forward.

Kanye west's road manager with fake 750s ? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom