ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joggers today. Wore em for the first time actually out as I have a standing job, the top of my bone on my right foot is a little higher than normal and it rubbed, its sore now. My left foot was perfect, oddly enough it hurt my foot more sitting down and standing up. Hopefully it breaks in more, otherwise its bandaids everytime I wear em.
laugh.gif
Yea 750s are not comfortable at all lol Well compared to most boots ive worn they are but still. Also nice fit and pic! What joggers if you dont me asking?

Last edited:
Raffles and draws hurt resell any joe can land a pair and flip low cause they prob never get anything limited the days of Nike hoarding when it comes to
JB online hurt resell bad

Even this confirm system for adidas and the timer help average folks get pairs in which the flipped quick lows like that kid who had to bring his mom

I hear multiple stories similar to that
I hit on the confirmed app and never copped YEEZYS before. But I'm keeping mine. **** a thousand dollars

What truly blows ... 750's are hard as fukk to get on the foot for BiG foot mofo's like myself, **** feelz like its ready to break!, but when on fits perfect, should go up 1/2 size if have a bigger foot i run a 12 usually shoulda went 12.5-13 on the Gum Bottoms

750's def look more comfortable than they feel, IMO.. if I don't rock zipper down, I feel like I'm in snowboarding boots or something. 350's on the other hand are A+ in both look and feel.

Yea 750s are not comfortable at all lol Well compared to most boots ive worn they are but still. Also nice fit and pic! What joggers if you dont me asking?
You sized incorrectly and wore them like a sausage casing with the insoles taken out. Of course they weren't comfortable for you.
Scooped these up for $700 off the bay. Worn twice
nthat.gif
The soles are ******* green. That should be the first clue...

Only ? Haha that's still 2 pairs, and unfortunately, no more 750s planned for 2017 (based on adidas schedule) so the model may be almost done

haha i was just thinking there was going to be more... crazy.. so only 3 total models for the 750 and no more ever? you said none are scheduled for 2017? I ask because 750 is my favorite model, not a fan of 350s

That doesn't look kosher my friend. The boost pellets almost look loose here.

Last edited:

You sized incorrectly and wore them like a sausage casing with the insoles taken out. Of course they weren't comfortable for you.
I sized based on recommendations from here so....., they also fit perfectly with the insoles taken out.

Last edited:
That doesn't look kosher my friend. The boost pellets almost look loose here.

I don't really care one way or another if they're fake. I'll just get my money back from the seller and be good.

But on the other hand, it's not like adidas QC is perfect either.

Has anyone reported a different "on foot" feel with the fakes as compared to legit pairs? Fake or not, the boost on these feel like my legit pair of TDs felt on foot....

this boost can fool me , but what wont fool me is the pattern on the shoes are too spread out these fufu your friends got fooled because they only check for patterns on boost but fakes have that now.

Last edited:
What truly blows ... 750's are hard as fukk to get on the foot for BiG foot mofo's like myself, **** feelz like its ready to break!, but when on fits perfect, should go up 1/2 size if have a bigger foot i run a 12 usually shoulda went 12.5-13 on the Gum Bottoms
What do you wear in 350s?

Can anyone post pictures of pretty worn moonrocks? I just wanna see how the midsole looks. I wanna see how bad the cracks are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom