ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go TTS ... Not only for the length and with but also to avoid a zippergate! Have a pair 0.5 smaller and the zipper ist super hard to pull up/down

Funny how my TB, who should be worse with the zippers, are much easier to zip up and down. No problem at all with them. My right GG's zipper is pretty damn hard to zip up and down. I'm definitely not gonna touch that after the first wear when I've zipped it down.

Was supposed to drop in Spring, pushed back to Fall and it's the last 750

But I'm pretty sure that Jason Markk pair is fake, that's why he removed all pictures
You think Don C of all people has a fake pair of 750s? Really? 

Funny how my TB, who should be worse with the zippers, are much easier to zip up and down. No problem at all with them. My right GG's zipper is pretty damn hard to zip up and down. I'm definitely not gonna touch that after the first wear when I've zipped it down.

Same with my TBs. Zipper zips like butter - gum's are always russian roulette!

750' gum bottoms I recommend half size up, this time around the shoes fit more TTs but the mouth of the shoe doesn't accommodate big feet and zippers are a little Stiffer, (be cautious on TTS anyone with size 11+)! If I went half size down I woulda wasted time and money " talking about going down a half size is a joke (For the gum bottoms)

If I wear a size 9 should I stay TTS or size half size down in the 750s?
.5 down is perfect for me... if i went tts it would have been way too big

and i zip mine all the way up 

i suggest you do the same as suede will stretch out over time as well

.5 down is perfect for me... if i went tts it would have been way too big

and i zip mine all the way up 

i suggest you do the same as suede will stretch out over time as well
I went .5 down as well and they fit perfect...TTS would have definitely had me swimming

Are the 750's hard to take off and put on?  I just tried on my friends pair in my size and seems hard to put on and take off, lotta pressure to put on the shoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom