ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe I'm asking this, but $950 for 7.5/10 sz 8 TDs seem like a "deal" rn? Uppers look good, but some paint worn off on the soles.

Last edited:
just looking them over, his feedback, plus I haven't seen size 14 fakes in these at least. Has anyone else?
I'm at work now but I'll look them over again later.
yeah i think a few members were discussing that theres rarely, if any, fakes for a size 14 because it's just not common enough to be profittable. I think @alpmight know some more. 

Can't believe I'm asking this, but $950 for 7.5/10 sz 8 TDs seem like a "deal" rn? Uppers look good, but some paint worn off on the soles.
That's a bit steep if 7.5/10. I would prob say no more than $850 at around 8/10 cond

yeah i think a few members were discussing that theres rarely, if any, fakes for a size 14 because it's just not common enough to be profittable. I think @alp
might know some more. 
it's an uncommon size but for something as popular as yeezys maybe a few fakes exist. I know fakes generally stop at 12, maybe a 13

That's a bit steep if 7.5/10. I would prob say no more than $850 at around 8/10 cond
Well, the condition can arguably be an 8/10 as well, but I know what you mean. Tough to pay that much for anything that isn't new lol.

VIPExclusive is a local here in Tampa, FL. Dudes name is Mark. I had a chance to meet him this past weekend at BAS (similar to sneakercon) and I can honestly say he is the biggest douche you'll ever meet. He had a table with nothing but Yeezy's and I don't think he made a single sale during the event. His asking prices were higher than FC. He wouldn't allow anyone to touch the shoes or examine them. I wouldn't be surprised if he does pull the switcharoo and show legit pairs and give you fakes.

With that said, the reason I said he is a douche is because some kid brought a pair of TB 750's to him for a legit check and he literally threw the shoe and pushed the kid away because the kid didn't purchase the shoes from him. Take your business elsewhere people.

I hate when people think I'm I live in trash Chicago
laugh.gif

When I middleman they assume I'm from there but I'm two hours away from that dump
Lol you're about the only dude I can trust in that state. 

There's grimey ppl everywhere, not just Illinois and Florida
lol yeah but if a buyer messages you and willing to pay your asking price and even willing to throw extra to overnight ship it to his address in Florida, thats almost an immediate red flag versus if you told me you live in Minnesota lol. 

lol yeah but if a buyer messages you and willing to pay your asking price and even willing to throw extra to overnight ship it to his address in Florida, thats almost an immediate red flag versus if you told me you live in Minnesota lol. 
lol always from florida

yea you got a point.

Lol you're about the only dude I can trust in that state. 
Ouch.  Sad to see my city has such a bad rep.  The few good ones here that are 100% legit are Windy City Sole & English Sole.  Besides that, buy at your own risk. 

Blame the greed and culture nowadays, not a particular city.  Like @alp   said, there are shady people everywhere. 

Ouch.  Sad to see my city has such a bad rep.  The few good ones here that are 100% legit are Windy City Sole & English Sole.  Besides that, buy at your own risk. 

Blame the greed and culture nowadays, not a particular city.  Like @alp
  said, there are shady people everywhere. 
yup. But at the same token facts are facts and Florida is scam central for some reason. Saying otherwise would be fronting. I'm not gonna avoid doing business with someone based on their address but certain areas area little more scammy then others. You could still get got by someone who lives on park ave. in the 70s but it's unlikely

Blame the greed and culture nowadays, not a particular city.  Like @alp   said, there are shady people everywhere. 
Have you ever dealt with the padded room, looks like he has flight club prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom