ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don't know what the hype is about the 350 in terms of comfort.  I've tried the Ultra Boost and those are really soft and comfortable in comparison.

IS ANYONE REALLY GOOD AT LEGIT CHECKS ON 750 triple blacks PM ME!

i won the raffle from titolo/1st og on instagram and i the person i sold it to says he took them to flightclub and they were fake. i just have a hard time believing a store that big and popular like that would send fakes  to me. please PM or text me 9544718634. 

i won the raffle from titolo/1st og on instagram and i the person i sold it to says he took them to flightclub and they were fake. i just have a hard time believing a store that big and popular like that would send fakes  to me. please PM or text me 9544718634. 
your problem is thinking titolo is the one scamming you....

Last edited:
Just to talk myself out of bidding 750 on these Oxford Tans. Someone talk some sense into me..... :smh:

View media item 1869649
come on man you know people talk just to talk. Take kanye name away from these and these still **** on roache. Saying that i don't buy because of the Kanye name, but i'm sure most do. I actually wish these were just a normal GR adidas release. I'd own 20 pairs.

Just to talk myself out of bidding 750 on these Oxford Tans. Someone talk some sense into me..... :smh:
thats what youre going to have to pay if you want them. People been waying since the TD the prices won't stay high, and will drop. Everyone is above $750, and i doubt they will drop below that. Obviouslt there are steals to be made, but the general price isn't dropping.

Just to talk myself out of bidding 750 on these Oxford Tans. Someone talk some sense into me.....
mean.gif
What size are you?

Can i get your opinion on this trade people..

My DS 350 TD sz 8 AND DS 750 TB sz 8

for

"PADS" sz 8.5 Red Octobers?

Should he add cash? Should i?

Just want some opinions

Can i get your opinion on this trade people..

My DS 350 TD sz 8 AND DS 750 TB sz 8

for

"PADS" sz 8.5 Red Octobers?

Should he add cash? Should i?

Just want some opinions

TD's are hitting $1600+ in that size easily as are the 750's.

Reds, just from what I've seen middlemanning, are in the high $3k's close to $4k for DS. How close to PADS are they?

But I also think reds have reached their cap whereas the TD's are still gonna climb and so will the 750s when the pairs dry up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom