ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have you ever dealt with the padded room, looks like he has flight club prices.
Nope, never heard of them.  Probably don't care to if they're that expensive anyways. 
laugh.gif

Ouch.  Sad to see my city has such a bad rep.  The few good ones here that are 100% legit are Windy City Sole & English Sole.  Besides that, buy at your own risk. 

Blame the greed and culture nowadays, not a particular city.  Like @alp   said, there are shady people everywhere. 
LOL my bad, you good my dude. But yeah the greed and culture has ruined it. Even I can't trust New York sellers if I was based out somewhere else. But because I am here, local deals can be had. But there are still shady people in NYC even in local deals that I cannot trust. I've backed out of a few deals because the seller wanted to meetup at a shady spot or had shady methods to meet up. 

yup. But at the same token facts are facts and Florida is scam central for some reason. Saying otherwise would be fronting. I'm not gonna avoid doing business with someone based on their address but certain areas area little more scammy then others. You could still get got by someone who lives on park ave. in the 70s but it's unlikely

Rich little high school kids in Florida get mommy and daddies money but still scam :lol:

lol yeah but if a buyer messages you and willing to pay your asking price and even willing to throw extra to overnight ship it to his address in Florida, thats almost an immediate red flag versus if you told me you live in Minnesota lol. 
ALSO dont ship overseas. ebay has some BS rule that even if you provide tracking it has to be tracked to the door. well guess what? USPS tracking stops at the exit destination from the US and its up to the destination country to do the rest, which most dont. itll just say "delivered" nothing else. and UPS is a joke. they wanted to charge me 140$ to ship flyknit racers in a 1lb box to paris. ebay is so shady. I lost a pair of r9 anniversary vapors that are worth like 600$ now. lost my cleats AND had to pay the scammer 450$. insane. 

they do have a new option global shipping to an ebay center. you ship it to ebays spot in the US and u dont have to worry about anything else, and youre covered regardless of what happens + insured. 

Can't believe I'm asking this, but $950 for 7.5/10 sz 8 TDs seem like a "deal" rn? Uppers look good, but some paint worn off on the soles.

Bro please to god don't even think about doing that. You are directly feeding to the hype and resale paying that much for a used roshe. Just chill and you will find/get a new pair eventually. Don't make that dude rich he should burn in hell for that price and condition

Bro please to god don't even think about doing that. You are directly feeding to the hype and resale paying that much for a used roshe. Just chill and you will find/get a new pair eventually. Don't make that dude rich he should burn in hell for that price and condition

View media item 1869499

Not a horrid price but not great, see if you can work it down some meniac meniac

So tired of hearing people make the "350s = overpriced roshes" argument. It's like saying Ultra Boost = Air Presto.
Ditto. I mean shoes can draw inspirations from one another. If you wanna get technical, a lot of shoes looks like the other but you're still buying the higher priced one because of the brand. People really need to dead that talk, especially that clown that bashes the shoe but openly want a pair for himself. 

LOL don't worry guys, I'm not phased by the roshe comment. I still want them haha. I'll try to get the price lower.

Ditto. I mean shoes can draw inspirations from one another. If you wanna get technical, a lot of shoes looks like the other but you're still buying the higher priced one because of the brand. People really need to dead that talk, especially that clown that bashes the shoe but openly want a pair for himself. 
Yeah it's weird to me especially on this forum, which is populated primarily by people who obsess over sneakers and the details and intricacies that make them what they are. So for someone to make the argument that two shoes with slight similarities are exactly the same aside from price just seems so obtuse.

The devil is in the details.

Last edited:

I love roshe runs and still buy them, and I'm not bashing the 350s. I'm bashing the resell price, they shouldn't be worth anywhere near that price. They are Adidas Roshe Runs at the end of the day but with boost which makes them more comfortable. Just want your heads out of the clouds, stop paying resale if you want change. The first 750s were cool but the blacks don't look good to me at all, but 350s will be had but at retail

look around but that sounds horrible for a used $200 sneaker if it does not look deadstock dont pay that price.

Curious what pairs of YEEZYS do you have ? I ask seriously because these are adidas boost not adidas roshe that sounds annoying as hell tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom