ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TD's are hitting $1600+ in that size easily as are the 750's.

Reds, just from what I've seen middlemanning, are in the high $3k's close to $4k for DS. How close to PADS are they?

But I also think reds have reached their cap whereas the TD's are still gonna climb and so will the 750s when the pairs dry up

Didnt ask for any pics yet .. but dude said he only wore them one time .. and fromt he one pic posted they look pretty close to DS ..

Can i get your opinion on this trade people..

My DS 350 TD sz 8 AND DS 750 TB sz 8

for

"PADS" sz 8.5 Red Octobers?

Should he add cash? Should i?

Just want some opinions
you should not add cash straight trade Its even. they should add since your stuff is dead stock if anything.

Last edited:
come on man you know people talk just to talk. Take kanye name away from these and these still **** on roache. Saying that i don't buy because of the Kanye name, but i'm sure most do. I actually wish these were just a normal GR adidas release. I'd own 20 pairs.

This. Ye made a great shoe for sure and at this point the 350's imo don't need ye's name attached to them, I'd buy them forever until something more comfortable comes out.

thats what youre going to have to pay if you want them. People been waying since the TD the prices won't stay high, and will drop. Everyone is above $750, and i doubt they will drop below that. Obviouslt there are steals to be made, but the general price isn't dropping.
yup, especially since the nike aftermarket "crashed" and these are the only consistent sellers at the moment, although that might change soon, nike got some heat dropping soon

Last edited:
i think he switched the stuff out and wants to play games. but i have the receipt from the store, and its not hard to tell titolo is legit just by going to their site plus emails from the store rep that sent me the shoes. big store like that wouldnt sell fakes. id have their adidas account revoked asap... adidas would hear an earful from me. 

your problem is thinking titolo is the one scamming you....
bro trust me i knowl. that was my first though. like no way titolo would do that. thats 99% "impossible" thats why i need a second opinion for that 1%. whos to say THEY didnt get scammed. 

Happy that I got a pair before the prices went up. Always thought it is the best colorway among the four but to each his own, of course.

I understand that...

You can likely get straight trade.

But the chances of happening are small.

I know someone who straight traded a MR and PB both DS for a TB 750.

That being said, A normal person may rather give two 350's for a 750 vs. 2 350's for a TD.

We can throw prices out the window.

However finding a person to give up two pairs of 350's staright up for another pair of 350's may take time and luck on your side

oh yeah i most definitely thought about that, i honestly wouldn't mind giving up $100-200 max on top of TD's, but thats it

i was thinking id be better off selling for like 1.8k then buying both, but im having trouble finding PB's for $1k, cause that's the price i need to buy them at to have enough $ left over to buy MR's

NOT GONNA HAPPEN IF YOU LOOKING FOR DEADSTOCK. PB IS NOW AROUND $1.3K CREEPING ON $1.4K. LOWEST I COULD FIND WAS $1.2K. DUDES LISTING WORN PAIRS STARTING AT $1K NOW. MOONROCKS SLOWLY CLIMBING AS WELL. DEADSTOCK IS
thats what youre going to have to pay if you want them. People been waying since the TD the prices won't stay high, and will drop. Everyone is above $750, and i doubt they will drop below that. Obviouslt there are steals to be made, but the general price isn't dropping.
yup, especially since the nike aftermarket "crashed" and these are the only consistent sellers at the moment, although that might change soon, nike got some heat dropping soon

NIKE MARKET CRASHED HARDCORE. NIKE BBALL IS DEAD. JORDANS DYING. WATCH THE RESELL ON THOSE JUST DON 2'S BE CHEEKS. ESPECIALLY AT $650 RETAIL AND COMING IN GS SIZES. CLASSIC NIKE FEEDING OFF THE HYPE OF THE FIRST COLOR TO OVERDO IT ON THE 2ND. DUDES ABOUT TO GET STUCK WITH PAIRS ON THOSE. ONLY THING OF ANY REAL VALUE AT THIS POINT ARE 350'S AND 750'S.

bro trust me i knowl. that was my first though. like no way titolo would do that. thats 99% "impossible" thats why i need a second opinion for that 1%. whos to say THEY didnt get scammed. 
Titolo gets their shipment directly from adidas.....

i think he switched the stuff out and wants to play games. but i have the receipt from the store, and its not hard to tell titolo is legit just by going to their site plus emails from the store rep that sent me the shoes. big store like that wouldnt sell fakes. id have their adidas account revoked asap... adidas would hear an earful from me. 

You really think your complaining would have any effect on their account being revoked?

I seriously doubt that, you're words would be heard with deaf ears, LMAO.

Sounds like you're peacocking to me.

Your problem is you're trusting a random person over a well known and respected store.

Titolo being at fault should have never been a thought.

Last edited:
You really think your complaining would have any effect on their account being revoked?

I seriously doubt that, you're words would be heard with deaf ears, LMAO.

Sounds like you're peacocking to me.

Your problem is you're trusting a random person over a well know and respected store.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN IF YOU LOOKING FOR DEADSTOCK. PB IS NOW AROUND $1.3K CREEPING ON $1.4K. LOWEST I COULD FIND WAS $1.2K. DUDES LISTING WORN PAIRS STARTING AT $1K NOW. MOONROCKS SLOWLY CLIMBING AS WELL. DEADSTOCK IS
NIKE MARKET CRASHED HARDCORE. NIKE BBALL IS DEAD. JORDANS DYING. WATCH THE RESELL ON THOSE JUST DON 2'S BE CHEEKS. ESPECIALLY AT $650 RETAIL AND COMING IN GS SIZES. CLASSIC NIKE FEEDING OFF THE HYPE OF THE FIRST COLOR TO OVERDO IT ON THE 2ND. DUDES ABOUT TO GET STUCK WITH PAIRS ON THOSE. ONLY THING OF ANY REAL VALUE AT THIS POINT ARE 350'S AND 750'S.
yea trust me I know. Only thing that has me saying it might get a little better is because of all the stuff set to drop. An all star foam which sounds :smokin and those jordan China v lows. Those dons will have to be sold asap if you don't wanna get stuck, especially since retail is 650.

lol no... hes not getting anything :rofl:

lol i know that .. i think i got a fake BD link from you before lmao and i might have sent you a PM too asking questions about it not realizing it didnt even work lmao haha or it mighta been someone else

lol i know that .. i think i got a fake BD link from you before lmao and i might have sent you a PM too asking questions about it not realizing it didnt even work lmao haha or it mighta been someone else
haha yeah i usually dont send out links or reply to link messages on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom