ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT's is one color that is much more appreciated in person. Theres a blue hue in the striping that you cant really see in pics.

Anybody have issues with goat where tracking shows its in California and then it went back to where you sent it from and then going back to Cali ? I've sold several sneakers already first time this happens with goat ... I sold my gg 750 and I remembered that the postal person told me that they might contact goat to request money for shipping weird ..

hello fam,

today I got my 350s v2. 

The orange stripe is neon

The toebox is tighter than the OG (you can compare it with the EQT ADV). Honestly the shoe looks little more bulky than the OG

Heel padding is comfortable - it is more like the UB padding (but stronger) 3 stripes on the inside of the heelpadding

the dark grey has a darkgreen touch.

If you remove the insole the boost is exposed exactly like the UB.

The mid-& outsole is made out of gum and not that foam anymore.

Last edited:

hello fam,

today I got my 350s v2. 

The toebox is tighter than the OG (you can compare it with the EQT ADV). Honestly the shoe looks little more bulky than the OG

Heel padding is comfortable - it is more like the UB padding (but stronger) 3 stripes on the inside of the heelpadding

The mid-& outsole is made from gum and not that foam anymore.
thanks for providing actual info

hello fam,

today I got my 350s v2. 

thanks for sharing cuzzo.

Last edited:
Anybody have issues with goat where tracking shows its in California and then it went back to where you sent it from and then going back to Cali ? I've sold several sneakers already first time this happens with goat ... I sold my gg 750 and I remembered that the postal person told me that they might contact goat to request money for shipping weird ..
i've had issues where it shows out for delivery, doesn't get delivered that day, and then gets delivered the next day. This has happened more than a few times. I'm not sure why this happens but you should be okay.. chalk it up to USPS being the absolute worst delivery service available.

hello fam,

today I got my 350s v2. 

nthat.gif

hello fam,

today I got my 350s v2. 

The mid-& outsole is made out of gum and not that foam anymore.

Is the sizing the same as the old ones? Would you recommend .5 sizing up with the tight toebox?

Is the sizing the same as the old ones? Would you recommend .5 sizing up with the tight toebox?
I have the OG in a 8 and the V2 in a 8.5. Lengthwise there is enough space but due to the shape you have a really snug fit in the toebox.

But it depends on your feet. I have narrow feet but still feel a little bit uncomfortable. I hope the primeknit stretches.

No issues so far, just sold Japan NMD PK and GG 750s, only thing was when dropping off GG 750s I sold, postage was short a few ounces and had to pay $0.80, I live about 1/2 hour away from GOAT though, reason extra cost was under $1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom