ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the OG in a 8 and the V2 in a 8.5. Lengthwise there is enough space but due to the shape you have a really snug fit in the toebox.
But it depends on your feet. I have narrow feet but still feel a little bit uncomfortable. I hope the primeknit stretches.

Thanks for the detail. I have wide feet and this makes me feel like going a full size up from my TTS

Adidas again with the sizing foolery. Guess Imma half size up on the v2 to my ub size. Thanks giallo

Does anyone without a bot stand a prayer of getting the next 350's?

ADC just randomly let's people through

Other sites it's all bots

Got through on my phone with LTE on the 750GG release on ADC.

Hoping I can grab a pair or two of these with the help of my girl. Doubt it though

Why whould my GG 750 I sent to goat after being sold I sent out and it arrived at California post office and then sent back to me ? The box is at my house I haven't opened it ? Anybody know a reason this could be ... Why do I have a feeling it was intercepted stolen and sent back to me [emoji]128529[/emoji]..

Why whould my GG 750 I sent to goat after being sold I sent out and it arrived at California post office and then sent back to me ? The box is at my house I haven't opened it ? Anybody know a reason this could be ... Why do I have a feeling it was intercepted stolen and sent back to me [emoji]128529[/emoji]..
did you get paid out on it?

Let us know how things went tho lol

Let us know how things went tho lol

So I checked the box ... 750 's are good .. Am gonna file a complaint to goat , looks like they didn't want to pay the fee associated with the shipping , don't understand how postal goes through the hassle to have the box fly out to California and then bring it back to me .. Confused am gonna contact goat and explain that there pre paid label does not cover the full amount of the shipping ..

So I checked the box ... 750 's are good .. Am gonna file a complaint to goat , looks like they didn't want to pay the fee associated with the shipping , don't understand how postal goes through the hassle to have the box fly out to California and then bring it back to me .. Confused am gonna contact goat and explain that there pre paid label does not cover the full amount of the shipping ..
Why/How did USPS even take them? When I dropped mine off at the post office they were 6 ounces over the prepaid label and told me to pay difference there before taking them.

Last edited:
Thats really weird... How much did the extra amount cost?

Why/How did USPS even take them? When I dropped mine off at the post office they were 6 ounces over the prepaid label and told me to pay difference there before taking them.
if you drop it off at the counter or the deposit box it might not get noticed until way later in the process

i would definitely complain.. that's horrible that they would provide you with an inadequate label. i understand they need to keep costs low but that's just a waste of time for the buyer and the seller

I always try to make sure a post office worker gets it, also for your protection you get a receipt of acceptance. For the future I recommend you do that.

Last edited:

Ah, okay, I always try to make sure a post office worker gets it, also for your protection you get a receipt of acceptance. For the future I recommend you do that.
i recommend the guy with the issue do that was well, if that's indeed what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom