ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how you guys say 750s fit big. I can barely fit my foot in there. They should've made hAlf sizes

Still no shipping from the dude I bought Oxford Tans from..... Starting to get a bad feeling about this..... :smh:

you're not that gullible right?
I'd like to think I'm not, but twitter sources are rumbling...probably just my wishful thinking.  Didn't want anybody to miss out...

Not only that, but after copping the Triple Blacks on Eastbay, I'm pretty much open to any and all possibilities with these things.  

Last edited:
Hopefully he shipped them and just forgot to update you with the tracking fam.

Good vibes sending your way.
Thanks. I messaged him about an hour ago too and said, 'Hi, I was just wondering if you've shipped the shoes already? If so, may I get a tracking number, please? Thanks.'
If I don't get a response tomorrow afternoon I'll message him again telling him if I don't get a tracking number by the morning I'm gonna file a claim.
I'm leaving out of town next Tuesday so this is horrible timing. :smh:

Thanks. I messaged him about an hour ago too and said, 'Hi, I was just wondering if you've shipped the shoes already? If so, may I get a tracking number, please? Thanks.'
If I don't get a response tomorrow afternoon I'll message him again telling him if I don't get a tracking number by the morning I'm gonna file a claim.
I'm leaving out of town next Tuesday so this is horrible timing.
mean.gif
File the claim sooner than later, imo. Sucks when sellers do that overall, hopefully it works out

Still no shipping from the dude I bought Oxford Tans from..... Starting to get a bad feeling about this.....
mean.gif
how long has it been? I always make it a point to give the buyer tracking ASAP but I've definitely been on the receiving end of a non-responsive seller who sent it but didn't communicate. Not all hope is lost yet hopefully he responds soon.

how long has it been? I always make it a point to give the buyer tracking ASAP but I've definitely been on the receiving end of a non-responsive seller who sent it but didn't communicate. Not all hope is lost yet hopefully he responds soon.
I copped on Sunday. If he's not gonna message me personally, at least do through PayPal so I can get a shipping confirmation through them. Either/or works for me.

As a seller I tend to update the buyer ASAP with tracking. But you also have to give people time. Post office is closed on sunday, and yesterday was MLK. And not every seller is available to answer all your messages. I'd note his processing time. By default for any good business it normally 3 business days the most. So you really can't be worried until Thursday. Give it time.

Last edited:
I know that. He still could've shipped today or communicated with me like 'Hey, here's your tracking number' or 'Sorry I can't ship today will do it ASAP tomorrow.'
Yeah, even though the post office was closed Sunday/Monday, I'd get on it. A week in Yeezy time means the price could go up $200; you don't wanna get stuck searching for a pair at increased prices because your first seller was a ****

Help~ if I wear a size 8 Moonrock, what size of 750 Triple black will fit me? size 8 or 9? thanks.

My TTS is 8.5
My PB and OT are size 8, PB is a daily rotation and I don't do my laces and it fits perfectly. OT still on ice so I'm not sure.

I have the OG 750 size 8 and its in daily rotation as well and fit perfectly with slightly extra room but barely noticeable, I'm sure I'm only saying this now because of the previous posts I read. I feel like if I got a size down I would risk breaking the zipper. It's a little hard to put on at first but I completely broken my 750s in so I don't run the risk of that anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom