ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the odds we get a 350 on 2/6 and a 750 over All Star Weekend on 2/13? 

nerd.gif

What are the odds we get a 350 on 2/6 and a 750 over All Star Weekend on 2/13? 

nerd.gif
I think this is a possibility actually because of last year and Adidas is trying to slow Nike down as much as possible in a short period.  Maybe the all white NMD will be all star weekend?

Last edited:
Hey guys just made my account in order to share information! Hope we can all help each other out. Firstly I am 99% sure the pink yeezy boost (pink/rosa) will be dropping on the 13th or 14th of February.

Hey guys just made my account in order to share information! Hope we can all help each other out. Firstly I am 99% sure the pink yeezy boost (pink/rosa) will be dropping on the 13th or 14th of February.
any source? we're pretty confident it's something else

laugh.gif
them ***** were a photoshop. If they drop though that would be
pimp.gif
Jon Wexler also stated that those weren't real in the Nicekicks interview that was talked about a couple of pages back. So it would be really surprising if they dropped...
wink.gif

I have been trying to scale back a few 100 pages looking for some folks feedback on Grailed scams, anybody remember some of those examples/usernames? Getting a lot of interest on my OT's but nearly all of them are zero feedback, a little weary of selling to them at this point. 

Last edited:
Wex is a douche 

In real life and on interviews!

Dude acts like he made Adidas w/ the Kanye Deal.

SMH 
mean.gif

Last edited:

I have been trying to scale back a few 100 pages looking for some folks feedback on Grailed scams, anybody remember some of those examples/usernames? Getting a lot of interest on my OT's but nearly all of them are zero feedback, a little weary of selling to them at this point. 
itsmurda555 / valuevalt is a scammer on grailed. don't sell if they're asking for overnight shipping or local pickup

Last edited:

Wex is a douche 

In real life and on interviews!

Dude acts like he made Adidas w/ the Kanye Deal.

SMH 
mean.gif

I don't know him in real life but he definitely appears pretentious (and in my eyes even unprofessional) in that interview.

But I reckon his statement that the pink Yeezys don't exist is still more reliable than most other sources referred to in this thread.

I'm not selling but from what I'm going through right now - especially as a first time buyer, Grailed has left a bad taste in my mouth whether I receive the shoes or not. Never again.

Need help with sizing guys:

My TD's are size 12 and don't fit snug.

Would a size 12 in the TB 750's fit me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom