ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does karma have to do with reselling a shoe. Guy is doing nothing wrong or hurtful to anyone. Just hate basically to suggest he should die for selling a shoe over retail lol. I hate guys like solemarty and these Internet grouts more then this guy realtalk
ok.

Then he got meningitis for being himself.

Back to V2 talk:

Lots of Instagram raffles this time around, stores that I haven't seen in the mix before. Couple European stores with 100 pair and even admitting to giving some away to VIP (backdoor).

Plus all the footsites.

Plus ADC.

It's lit fam. I expect a lot more happier faces than previous runs.

Back to V2 talk:

Lots of Instagram raffles this time around, stores that I haven't seen in the mix before. Couple European stores with 100 pair and even admitting to giving some away to VIP (backdoor).

Plus all the footsites.

Plus ADC.

It's lit fam. I expect a lot more happier faces than previous runs.
hopefully they resale isnt crazy if we do missout though

so 11.5? if i wear 11 in ultra boost?

Well for me I'm gonna get same size as my UB since I went up a half size on them.

Was just using the 350s as a reference saying that they do not fit the same as the regular 350s.

THESE FIT MUCH TIGHTER.

I messed up on my previous raffles by getting my 350 size. Next raffles I'm going up half size

Last edited:
I was on Confirmed yesterday and it said all shoes were reserved so I thought i struck out, I just checked the app and it shows I got a size 4 at adidas Tysons reserved with pickup time and location

You can tell its flex when they take pics of the shoes instead of the money or things they buy

just a hint. 

Don't give them the attention they're seeking
Yeah, Cuz pissing off sneakerheads and the IRS is the same thing, right!

He would be DUMB to flash pics of money

Yeah, Cuz pissing off sneakerheads and the IRS is the same thing, right!

He would be DUMB to flash pics of money
All the shoes at once is the same thing,

Peoples parents on instagram got caught evading taxes with pictures of the stuff the teens got with the money. 

Honestly if that was me with all those Breds & yeezys I would stamp my branding all over the inside (so no chance of reselling) and random free raffle them off

laugh.gif

Frozen in that hotel rm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom