ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

$4k in his pocket after and still has 16k to buy some more $800 pairs

Do this over n over

That's homies Biz Plan
I get all that... but it similar to the Pharm company that just recently jacked up the price on the EpiPens.  Sure... they're making a ton of money, but for the people that actually want/need it.... not really that cool. 

Then again, money is money. Who cares if you are taking advantage of others, right?

I get all that... but it similar to the Pharm company that just recently jacked up the price on the EpiPens.  Sure... they're making a ton of money, but for the people that actually want/need it.... not really that cool. 

Then again, money is money. Who cares if you are taking advantage of others, right?
Capitalism is a crazy thing

but hes only banking on a yeezy release that releases like 3-4 times a year. hes gotta do something in between the empty yeezys months to fill the void. flip AJ 5 Bronze for $20 profit per pair 
laugh.gif

If you already have 16K that's not tied up in things there are a ton of people willing to help you make investments with your money

If that 16k is rent and your life savings, or mom and dads money, thats a different story
Exactly, hes investing in a space that has visibility, he could make much more money doing something else with those funds, but he wants to "internet flex"

I guess I'm one of the only ones that wants everyone that doesn't have access to a money tree or whatever see eat. Instead of cocksuckers like this

View media item 2174763
I read that he was crying on some other forum that his **** wasn't moving at 2k a piece. You guys should go support your hero.

I mean sure we can approach this from ayyy lmao it's his money but this is not different than watching someone flip houses from a well off family, with their parents providing capital then letting the kid keep whats left over.

it's cool it's nice, it's profitable, it's whatever.

But it's not something any joe or tom can do without the same resources, which are the hugest factor

No one is hating (I don't even know who we're talking about, i legit just see people saying flipping 800 shoes is profitable without saying that you need a bunch of money to buy multiple pairs of 800 dollar shoes) people are pointing out obvious facts.

money makes money. 

I guess I'm one of the only ones that wants everyone that doesn't have access to a money tree or whatever see eat. Instead of cocksuckers like this

View media item 2174763
I read that he was crying on some other forum that his **** wasn't moving at 2k a piece. You guys should go support your hero.

i hope that money is in all ones cause that looks like too much money for 5 pair

I mean sure we can approach this from ayyy lmao it's his money but this is not different than watching someone flip houses from a well off family, with their parents providing capital then letting the kid keep whats left over.

it's cool it's nice, it's profitable, it's whatever.

But it's not something any joe or tom can do without the same resources, which are the hugest factor

No one is hating (I don't even know who we're talking about, i legit just see people saying flipping 800 shoes is profitable without saying that you need a bunch of money to buy multiple pairs of 800 dollar shoes) people are pointing out obvious facts.

money makes money. 
Yeah, it happens in any space where there is demand. Grailed allows people to do it with Supreme/Antisocial/etc. FoG drops all resell. 

The people that get left are the one's that will actually wear it lol.

The saddest thing is that there are enough people out there that are willing to pay crazy resell prices, these are the actual victims of demand/ hype/ capitalism

It all evens out in the end.

karma strikes when you least expect it.

quick karma story:

young dude used to flip yzy and would just MOD:EDIT people

with the same $#!t eating grin you see above...

about a month ago, dude got meningitis and his life is over

allen makes 6 figures and you guys hating on his shoe hustle LMFAO

He works way harder than anyone with a normal job and he makes maybe 100k before taxes. And that doesn't include the investors he owes money to. He flexes his yeezys on release day but 99% of the time he's at discount retailers get socks and shorts to flip on eBay. Anybody who has a good job with benefits is doing better than him. Not knocking his hustle he obviously perfected something that is apparently appealing to a lot of people here. but there are some in here that put him on a pedestal I don't get it.

If you already have 16K that's not tied up in things there are a ton of people willing to help you make investments with your money

If that 16k is rent and your life savings, or mom and dads money, thats a different story
Exactly, hes investing in a space that has visibility, he could make much more money doing something else with those funds, but he wants to "internet flex"

But thats just it though. He can't.

If you have 50k laying around in a savings account you can't "invest" it in anything else and turn this kind of profit in this kind of time frame. That is what i am saying. If dude really isn't into shoes then this could just be a side "investment" because the rate of return is insane.

If you turn 20% in a week on your 30k investment (and 20% is small for these even if he is buying for $800 per pair)

2 raffle tix from the 1 FTL in SD :x

it's a damn shame seeing little kids with their parents in line asking if they can write down "ANY SIZE" on their ticket. saw 2 seperate families (mom dad bro sis grandparents) signing up too :smh:

Last edited:

That's not a fair comparison. Epipens can save lives, yeezys can't. I have serious issues when prices skyrocket on goods that are required to help people or can keep them alive. 

It all evens out in the end.
karma strikes when you least expect it.

quick karma story:
young dude used to flip yzy and would just MOD:EDIT people
with the same $#!t eating grin you see above...
about a month ago, dude got meningitis and his life is over

That's terrible man. Flipping shoes doesn't mean that someone's life should come to a end :smh:

I wish Finishline called people today.

I don't want to get a call from them when I try to reserve a pair on FA/Champs/FTL through the App when the countdown expires.

That would suck. :lol:

PO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom