ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the benefit in asking this?

Do you think to yourself "oh that's not my size WHEW I'm good?" or conversely "oh no, that's my size...it's cool, Kanye said everyone will get pairs."
its a much more valid question then "do yall hermetically seal your ubs in the closet".

its asked to see how theyre doing sizes. if 5 people post where they hit and their size, and they all happened to be the same spot and same size, i can know if my chances are getting slimmer if theyre hitting on my size

No word from my DMV raffles. Looks like I went to Annapolis for no reason lol. ADC for my last L. Have never won a Yeezy raffle.

Just got a call from a random number and started freaking out that I won. Picked up and it's a stupid telemarketer. Such a tease

it makes sense to post that type of info as it helps the local raffle people. unless you one of them noobie members that come on and boast i hit. 

Mr Alans said no half sizes

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Place was a zoo

it only pays off if you alp, if not, you aint hitting the odds as easy. alp enter for any size and hit thats just his luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom