ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that footloocker app is wack man north texas is the wrong place go back to old system at least i know im screwed upfront

Just got a call from a random number and was extra hype! Ended up being my got damn orthodontist foh...lol

Just got a call from Foot Action at GSP that I won a size 13.

Between this in NJ and the confirmed app in NYC, I got some travelling to do on Saturday. 
nthat.gif

that footloocker app is wack man north texas is the wrong place go back to old system at least i know im screwed upfront

I disagree. Much better than having to enter physical raffles plus winning selections aren't compromised by local employees, which makes it more fair imo. Your logic is screwed.

I disagree. Much better than having to enter physical raffles plus winning selections aren't compromised by local employees, which makes it more fair imo. Your logic is screwed.
False.

I know for a fact employees in Champs/FTL's still get to take their pair off the top.

Even with Yeezys. 

Yeah but you have people who do multiple entries with the same phone. I did that with the Black / Red 1 release and I wondered why I wasn't disqualified. Hopefully they figure out how to stop that.

False.

I know for a fact employees in Champs/FTL's still get to take their pair off the top.

Even with Yeezys. 
well you sir just crushed all my hopes. I know online will be a fail even though Ill try was really hoping on this new app system for Atl

False.

Even with Yeezys. 

Not necessarily. The manager at a Footlocker told me they aren't allowed to use the app or take pairs off top. When I asked them how they get their pairs, he said they have family use the apps now. I'm sure pairs are still back doored somehow though.

Still waiting to hear back from 3 (6 Raffle Tickets) stores in RFM. Honestly there was no line and I already copped one pair, lets see what goes down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom