ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily. The manager at a Footlocker told me they aren't allowed to use the app or take pairs off top. When I asked them how they get their pairs, he said they have family use the apps now. I'm sure pairs are still back doored somehow though.
Guy who rang us up at Footaction last night said that employees can't even enter the raffle.  He said he entered at the Finish Line, directly across from his store.  He said it was a corporate rule that no employees could enter that stores raffle.  He said the Store Manager could get a pair, and the Assistant Store Manager could get a pair - but there were 2 Assistant Store Managers, so they had to figure out a way to determine which of them could get the 1 remaining pair. 

The Adidas rep at the FootAction I was at said that FinishLine across the hall was a little... shadier, and that he expected some of those pairs got backdoored. 

The Adidas rep at the FootAction I was at said that FinishLine across the hall was a little... shadier, and that he expected some of those pairs got backdoored. 
FinishLine always seems shady to me.  If the Adidas rep said they were shady can't he do something about it?

Tysons is done calling. Pentagon said they'll finish later? Whatever that means
Hope its larger sizes left 10.5+ 
nerd.gif

Me to seems a lot of people from nt hit on footaction on 14 st and in downtown Brooklyn
From what i heard while i waited on those raffle lines,  the footaction in union, fulton and 34th were getting around 150-200 pairs, same as with the new footlocker in 34th herald square. not sure if that is true but a lot of the people i was waiting in line with were saying that.

From what i heard while i waited on those raffle lines,  the footaction in union, fulton and 34th were getting around 150-200 pairs, same as with the new footlocker in 34th herald square. not sure if that is true but a lot of the people i was waiting in line with were saying that.
damn isn't that mad pairs?

all those people are spewing bs. vamp's info aside, even i know they aint getting that much. 

From what I've heard it seems like boutiques/small stores are getting like 20-25 pairs.  Whatever, I tried to enter everything around me. Someone has to win right?  

FinishLine always seems shady to me.  If the Adidas rep said they were shady can't he do something about it?
like by the very nature of his job description, he should be the exact person who should be doing something about it.
Yea that is what I was thinking as well.   I don't know what level / title he was though.  I only mention that, because he said that he's never hit on a pair of Yeezys himself, for retail, other than the cleats and the infants.  My wife had her PB's on and he mentioned he had to trade 5 pairs of Jordan's he had for a pair of PB at a consignment shop. 

I would've thought he had more pull, to at least get himself a pair of something.... but by the sounds of it, it didn't seem like he had any specific advantage over any other regular customer. 

you mean they didnt get half sizes ?
correct, they said they aint get half sizes so you cant enter for it. if you did, you just entered for an instant L

most likely they are but hopefully that had a decent amount of pairs so more people get a chance to win. pac sun in queens center only getting 20 pairs
if anything, i'd say half or even 1/3 of those estimated numbers
we gonna cook saturday tho
smokin.gif
just cus you gonna cook doesnt mean we all gonna cook lol

Yea that is what I was thinking as well.   I don't know what level / title he was though.  I only mention that, because he said that he's never hit on a pair of Yeezys himself, for retail, other than the cleats and the infants.  My wife had her PB's on and he mentioned he had to trade 5 pairs of Jordan's he had for a pair of PB at a consignment shop. 

I would've thought he had more pull, to at least get himself a pair of something.... but by the sounds of it, it didn't seem like he had any specific advantage over any other regular customer. 

Well in that case I would have used extortion methods and told the store I would suspend their account unless they gave me five pairs.

correct, they said they aint get half sizes so you cant enter for it. if you did, you just entered for an instant L

if anything, i'd say half or even 1/3 of those estimated numbers

just cus you gonna cook doesnt mean we all gonna cook lol
what so how many stores didnt get half sizes I entered for 8.5  
eyes.gif
. You would think they would let people know.  

because you sent good prayers my way, ima eat. preciate it brah. posting confirm screenshots on saturday 
nthat.gif

that or mj faces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom