ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: nah stop posting them, then there won't be anything to answer if it's not posted ......sheesh that last pair, 1/2 size really .......

Welp, I messaged the dude again telling him if I don't receive any update or tracking number by tonight I'm gonna file a chargeback or dispute. Maybe that will motivate him.

Welp, I messaged the dude again telling him if I don't receive any update or tracking number by tonight I'm gonna file a chargeback or dispute. Maybe that will motivate him.
Ugh that blows that you have to go through that, had the same BS happen to me twice with the MR's. 

Hopefully it does get him to ship, if he hadn't done it already without giving you the tracking.

Also, I hope he doesn't decide to send you fakes and claim he sent a legit pair.

Wishing you all good things, fam.

Hopefully it does get him to ship, if he hadn't done it already without giving you the tracking.

Also, I hope he doesn't decide to send you fakes and claim he sent a legit pair.

Wishing you all good things, fam.
He has nothing to worry as a buyer. He can get legit pair and claim he got fakes and screw the buyer.

Buyers always gets screwed, so I doubt he has anything to worry about.

He has nothing to worry as a buyer. He can get legit pair and claim he got fakes and screw the buyer.

Buyers always gets screwed, so I doubt he has anything to worry about.
I know that, I was wishing him the best and trying to give him the benefit of the doubt that the guy shipped, but forgot to update him with the tracking number.

However, "IF" he does indeed receive fakes or nothing at all, now he would have to deal with filing a claim and wasting his time sending them back, starting from square one looking for another pair, hoping it doesn't happen again.

Lastly, I don't peg Mr Dink Mr Dink as a scammer type individual.

Last edited:
Thanks, guys. At this point, I'd rather just get my money back than risk receiving fakes and going through a bigger hassle. It also sucks that this is my first time using Grailed and this is what I have to go through. I'll just stick with NT and eBay from now on.

I have screenshots of our messages as well as the listing in case he takes it down (the page will come up blank if it gets taken down), so I should be good.

Thanks, guys. At this point, I'd rather just get my money back than risk receiving fakes and going through a bigger hassle. It also sucks that this is my first time using Grailed and this is what I have to go through. I'll just stick with NT and eBay from now on.

I have screenshots of our messages as well as the listing in case he takes it down (the page will come up blank if it gets taken down), so I should be good.
Be sure to email Grailed as well, they were kinda sorta helpful during both of my nightmare purchases. 

that sucks man. i know youve been hunting for a pair of OTs for a while. when you finally find a pair you get screwed. hopefully dude ships out.

Same as you, bought MR's at a really good price and BOTH were too good to be true... I had $1300 tied up with Paypal at one point during the dispute process which took about 2 weeks. 
Thanks, you just confirmed for me that I will never be using Grailed again. :lol:

Are there a lot of scammers on Grailed? I've never used them but have been tempted a few times.

Are there a lot of scammers on Grailed? I've never used them but have been tempted a few times.
My first time using them and I think I'm being scammed right now. Also, read a few posts above. Never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom