ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the same kids that come in here asking those questions...and the thread fuels them with more ammo to annoy sellers.
I'm sure I have annoyed sellers in the past, but I do it in an ethical, intelligent and negotiable manner... By the end of it I typically meet half way and to an extent get what I want (they also get what they want sort of)... These dudes on grailed are just on some low IQ ish, it's almost like they think annoying the piss out of a seller with a lack of intelligence is going to be the way to get Yeezy's for 50% of the market price. 

I'm sure I have annoyed sellers in the past, but I do it in an ethical, intelligent and negotiable manner... By the end of it I typically meet half way and to an extent get what I want (they also get what they want sort of)... These dudes on grailed are just on some low IQ ish, it's almost like they think annoying the piss out of a seller with a lack of intelligence is going to be the way to get Yeezy's for 50% of the market price. 

That's fine and I'm not calling you out in particular. I think the sentiment that has been echoed over and over in this thread is: just make the decision. Pull the trigger. Stop the over analysis. We all have access to the same decision making tools (FC, eBay, Google, YouTube, SEARCHABLE threads), so there is no need to ask people here to make the decision.

If the purchase is too shady for you to lose money, then it's too expensive to second and third guess. Go with your gut. Trust, you'll live.

Ok so my 750s came in today and I'm beyond happy right now. I went tts and they fit perfectly so glad they fit. They aren't that heavy like every one was saying, I was expecting bricks for shoes. Anyways having these in hand make me want the brown ones even more!

So, if I were to grade this dude's communication, I'd give him a F- - -. I asked him to send me a tracking number after he ships. He said he gets off at 3:45 it's now 7:24 PM his time and no answer.

In all honesty it's more of an insecurity, I looked like an absolute fool when I tried on my friend's Grey 750's. The 350's just fit my body type/structure and overall look more. 
repped fam

thats the problem with most people.. they let the clothes wear them instead of the other way around 
smokin.gif

So, if I were to grade this dude's communication, I'd give him a F- - -. I asked him to send me a tracking number after he ships. He said he gets off at 3:45 it's now 7:24 PM his time and no answer.
at this point it would be better if you got nothing in then if he ships some fugazis a week from now

at this point it would be better if you got nothing in then if he ships some fugazis a week from now
He's 3 hours ahead of me, so he's got plenty of time to reply back with a tracking number.
If at 10 AM (1 PM his time) he doesn't reply back with a tracking number I'm thinking of filing the dispute already. Or should I message him 1 more time like, 'Sorry to be like this but if I don't get my tracking number I'm gonna file the dispute'? What do you guys think?

When does PayPal hold sellers funds until they provide a tracking number?

Last 2 transactions I've done with sellers, PayPal held their funds until I actually had the shoes in hand. One seller even did express shipping because he needed the funds asap.

Paypal should do that more often to sellers unless they have a good track record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom