ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you take it to them after release, they might decline as they will be flooded with too many pairs. but in the event they take it, youd probably net $800-1000 after consignment fees

$800 profit ain't bad since SOME of the homies on here make hella less than per week .

Wait what spot is doing FCFS in Michigan?

Saw a reseller looking for 15 people and offering them $10 an hour to sit in line

Smfh

So hes paying $150/hr?

Sounds like a lot of wasted money.

He said wait in line for 10 hours so each person gets $100 basically.

He filled that up quick too. Plus he already got pairs on lock that he sold out $950 a piece instantly.

NDC or bust lets go! 
ima bust 
frown.gif

Raffle at PG plaza = L
Confirmed app = L
Adidas.com = Expected L
All the huge online raffles = for sure an L

Last edited:
Exactly if each of those 15 land a pair? He's gonna be paying after tax and paying the person to stand in line about $350 per pair and reselling for $900-1000

That's nothing :lol:

I asked him what spot but of course he didn't reply :smh:

Just read it was fcfs, was thinking he paid em to stand for raffle tickets. :lol:

Exactly if each of those 15 land a pair? He's gonna be paying after tax and paying the person to stand in line about $350 per pair and reselling for $900-1000

That's nothing
laugh.gif

I asked him what spot but of course he didn't reply
mean.gif
I don't get it... Why wouldn't they just keep the shoes and re-sell them on their own and make a bigger profit?

same reason why some people sell it in bulk for below market value but still higher than retail to people so they can avoid having to find a buyer for each pair 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom