ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, if people could simply state the store they won at, that would probably minimize the amount of "did anyone..." inquiries. :rolleyes

:smokin

alright, team no sleep role call 
nerd.gif

Exactly if each of those 15 land a pair? He's gonna be paying after tax and paying the person to stand in line about $350 per pair and reselling for $900-1000

That's nothing :lol:

I asked him what spot but of course he didn't reply :smh:
I don't get it... Why wouldn't they just keep the shoes and re-sell them on their own and make a bigger profit?

How you gonna agree to stand in line and get paid the. If you win say nah man I'm keeping these

That's just getting asked to get your *** whooped and shoes taken from you :lol:

And it's usually desperate people who are trying to make a buck

Last edited:
Secure my 9.5 and scoope a 14 just for the sake of lurking :D 

Hope everyone gets the same luck :smile: 

first time ever the adidas decided the have the yeezys in my locality. normally it's boutique stores who carry it

didnt know they raffled earlier today. it was about 10 minutes away too. smh

So youre saying big footers and bae sizes = no chance?
Lies I'm a 13 and 14

I stay hitting on yeezys.

I'm actually not many big footers are even into them. And jordans are easy as well raffle wise 14 and up. Now sz 13 for jordans the struggle

But for yeezys 13 is money for me. I scored a couple of sz 12 as well
Went to a boutique for a in store raffle, told me nobody went for size 14, they said I have a great chance of winning. Anything can happen and not keeping my hopes up, but trying to stay positive IF I win. But if i strike out, I now know what size to go for in the future.

Btw I also wear a 13 and 14. Crazy world
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom