ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to a boutique for a in store raffle, told me nobody went for size 14, they said I have a great chance of winning. Anything can happen and not keeping my hopes up, but trying to stay positive IF I win. But if i strike out, I now know what size to go for in the future.

Btw I also wear a 13 and 14. Crazy world:lol:
Me too..where do you live again?

Went to a boutique for a in store raffle, told me nobody went for size 14, they said I have a great chance of winning. Anything can happen and not keeping my hopes up, but trying to stay positive IF I win. But if i strike out, I now know what size to go for in the future.

Btw I also wear a 13 and 14. Crazy world
laugh.gif
Every single place I went to said they were only going up to 13s in raffles, so I have 13s up the wazoo and probably won't fit in them.  For 14s I guess I need to leave little ol' podunk New York City and go to a happening spot like Ohio for the REAL drops.

Every single place I went to said they were only going up to 13s in raffles, so I have 13s up the wazoo and probably won't fit in them.  For 14s I guess I need to leave little ol' podunk New York City and go to a happening spot like Ohio for the REAL drops.
My only fear is that they don't have size 14s at all even though there was a size 14 option. That would be tragic. 
sick.gif

Welp looks like the phone that i reserved on actually died, the only appointment at&t has to fix is fckin SATURDAY at 5!!!

Worst of all, im not the one going to fix it (my cousin is going to go to fix it for me cause i have classes from 9-5)

Gotta be hella peruasive to the adidas employee and hopefully called my cousin to see if he can screenshot me the voucher code once he gets it fix

FML

So question NT.. If you could do a live raffle w/ a 2 hour window morning of release or ADC online (I've never hit online).. Which one would you choose?

My only fear is that they don't have size 14s at all even though there was a size 14 option. That would be tragic. 
sick.gif
My first raffle for the V2s I went to the foot locker at Willowbrook Mall, NJ.  They put me down for a size 14, I walked away and the woman called out to me the full length of the store as I was exiting that they only came up to a size 13 and I had to come back.  

It happens.  I still remembered the travesty that was registering by texting that Adidas phone number for the Pitch Black NMDs in a size 14 and later found out that meant an IMMEDIATE L as they only went up to size 13.5 and you couldn't change your entry after you texted it.  Would have been nice to know that in advance, Adidas. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom