ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Confirmed app talk is getting real choppy...

Just show up with your non-broken phone with a full battery or ask how you can get around not being in-store to pick up. All these ambiguous questions aren't hurting anyone but yourself 
laugh.gif

Does anyone remember when an LA NTer went to pick up a confirmed pair but they said someone picked it up already? What ever happened with that?

FTL??  or diff store

PEOPLE I KNOW YOUR EXCITED, BUT STATE THE STORE N LOCATION YOU GOT YOUR CALL BACK

AND EVEN DROP THE PICK UP TIMES CUZ SOME STORES VARY

Footlocker south coast. Called from private number and size 10.5

Last edited:

This Confirmed app talk is getting real choppy...

Just show up with your non-broken phone with a full battery or ask how you can get around not being in-store to pick up. All these ambiguous questions aren't hurting anyone but yourself 
laugh.gif
when I picked up the tripl black nmd some dude had a super cracked screen and was worried they wouldn't be able to scan, he got em though

Does anyone remember when an LA NTer went to pick up a confirmed pair but they said someone picked it up already? What ever happened with that?
An adidas employee tried to backdoor his pair like an idiot
laugh.gif
. He called up Adidas corp and got his stuff straight and still got his pair. 

This is stressful
I have never won an instore raffle in my life
However the people who went with me have always won

anyone in the Orange County area? I tried calling the Costa Mesa store to ask if they did a raffle or is it fcfs and their phone is disconnected lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom