ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a call from south coast plaza too. Yesssssss this will be my first pair of yeezys!
FTL??  or diff store

PEOPLE I KNOW YOUR EXCITED, BUT STATE THE STORE N LOCATION YOU GOT YOUR CALL BACK

AND EVEN DROP THE PICK UP TIMES CUZ SOME STORES VARY

Last edited:
They just scan the phone at adidas. In fact had my home girls birthday wrong and they still didn't care.

Just make sure who ever won is present

I don't think getting platinum on FTL should be a problem when it hits NY/NJ. You should hit on a few raffles during the year.

I only get super GRs in 14. I did win the gold 11s in a 14. Everything else (so far) has been NDC or ADC. I literally think they have like one pair.

2 pairs of 350's (sold other colors I didn't like) so 3

1 pair of 750's

Bred 1's

Ovo's

And my fav PSNY's all 14

I found when I went from 13 to 14 full time it got way easier.

When filling out raffles I ask what's the largest size you have. If they don't know 13 unless they explicitly say we do have a 14

I pretty much know all the spots around that get 14's by this point.

they also wanna make sure nobody tryna finess a pair by only showing a screen shot thats why they make you close the app and reopen it

PEOPLE I KNOW YOUR EXCITED, BUT STATE THE STORE N LOCATION YOU GOT YOUR CALL BACK

just curious, but why does it matter the store/location/time

I hope it is at 11.. that way i can focus on footsites at 10 and if i fail to cop, move my attention to adc at 11

i got a call from a SF number and i low key got excited, but it was pg&e calling :smh: :lol:

FTL??  or diff store

Chill man. South coast plaza only has one chain store from the FTL brands. It's the house of hoops. There's no Finishline or shiekh there.

They just scan the phone at adidas. In fact had my home girls birthday wrong and they still didn't care.

Just make sure who ever won is present
Do they have a list of names of the people who were reserved? I feel like thats neccessary so that they can cross-reference to make sure that its in their system as well.

what do you mean by "right around"... give or take a few min?
I can't recall each drop exactly, but there were times when the splash screen didn't come up until 11:30. It's technically random, but it's right around 11AM. Plus, it doesn't matter when you get on as it randomly picks your IP address. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom