ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to get that familiar feeling where I see people eating, and I get my hopes up thinking I have a good chance tomorrow only to fail miserably in a payment loop. 

They will tell you to unlock your phone, close the app, reopen it while they're watching you, take your phone and swipe through to the voucher, scan voucher, take ID and verify its you, grab your pair, pay and leave

They check you for weapons too ?

SOCAL - CALLS MADE LIST

Champs - Brea Mall

Footaction - Culver City

Shoe Palace -  Glendale

Finishline - Cerritos

Foot Locker - Santa Monica

pls add a store if you got a call and it's not listed

I'm starting to get that familiar feeling where I see people eating, and I get my hopes up thinking I have a good chance tomorrow only to fail miserably in a payment loop. 

man, every time. i get that glimmer of hope only to fail miserable on release day. that false confidence :smh:

OVO 12's release next week.

Watch me hit on those smh.

Will be good trade bait or atleast make some money off that to pay resale on these.

DFW heads beware of Finishline And Shoepalace at the Arlington Parks mall . Just saw them backdoor some Yeezy 350 V2 to a couple of people

They will tell you to unlock your phone, close the app, reopen it while they're watching you, take your phone and swipe through to the voucher, scan voucher, take ID and verify its you, grab your pair, pay and leave
Is the list on a ipad or something?

Went to a boutique for a in store raffle, told me nobody went for size 14, they said I have a great chance of winning. Anything can happen and not keeping my hopes up, but trying to stay positive IF I win. But if i strike out, I now know what size to go for in the future.

Btw I also wear a 13 and 14. Crazy world:lol:

I stay feasting at a local spot no 14's ever enter for anything ever.

Not even mad about backdooring anymore it's apart of life it seems.

Though I have benefited from it more than once. Bred 1's was the last session

FTL app

RIP

Tho i will welcom the app beats driving

Last edited:
They did not ask to close the app on the last two NMD drops on Confirmed for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom