ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holding out hope that it's not another black colorway, I'd rather have ANYTHING else. Not only do I already have blacks I wear constantly, but im sitting on a pair for trade value of any future colorways i'm unable to get my hands on. This will devalue any future trade.

Yea man he just flipping your money unfortunately. Happened with my boy on ebay with the grey 750s. Twice he dropped over two stacks and all that happened was he got his money tied up :smh:
This was in March too and the feedbacks on the people with the yeezys wasn't bad

Holding out hope that it's not another black colorway, I'd rather have ANYTHING else. Not only do I already have blacks I wear constantly, but im sitting on a pair for trade value of any future colorways i'm unable to get my hands on. This will devalue any future trade.
i hear ya man but since the model number are different they might devalue the OG PB too much?

Yea man he just flipping your money unfortunately. Happened with my boy on ebay with the grey 750s. Twice he dropped over two stacks and all that happened was he got his money tied up :smh:
This was in March too and the feedbacks on the people with the yeezys wasn't bad
He got his money back though, right?

I would get it started man, seriously... All your doing is adding more days to the PayPal tie up, it typically takes about 2 weeks to fully process. 

I don't think I'd ever trade my TD's for TB 750's even if cash was added on top. still funny to see 350's passing 750's
lol when td first released i had hella people telling me to sell for 700 before prices dip.... el-oh-el, yeezys are 1 shoe i can just never sell, i feel as though if i were to ever let a pair go i would greatly regret it

Last edited:

I would get it started man, seriously... All your doing is adding more days to the PayPal tie up, it typically takes about 2 weeks to fully process. 
not to mention how much the prices will go up while you wait for your $ back - probably up $250+ already from what it was when you made the deal

I don't think I'd ever trade my TD's for TB 750's even if cash was added on top. still funny to see 350's passing 750's
PBs will pass TBs next, especially if this 'restock' doesn't happen; the 350 is just a significantly better shoe, and its unisex appeal puts it over the top.

Only way I'd ever trade a 350 for a 750 is if I can sell that 750 and get more 350s. All things being equal, I'd never trade a 350 for a 750.

Last edited:

PBs will pass TBs next, especially if this 'restock' doesn't happen; the 350 is just a significantly better shoe, and its unisex appeal puts it over the top.

Only way I'd ever trade a 350 for a 750 is if I can sell that 750 and get more 350s. All things being equal, I'd never trade a 350 for a 750.
where did this rumor even spring from???

PB retro/restock still makes no sense at all to me, idk.

A TD retro/restock would make more sense - you can argue that model actually should be re-done since it self-destructs when it hits the pavement. PBs are pretty perfect the way they are, and the durability is goat.

PB retro/restock still makes no sense at all to me, idk.

A TD retro/restock would make more sense - you can argue that model actually should be re-done since it self-destructs when it hits the pavement. PBs are pretty perfect the way they are, and the durability is goat.
HTB1hI3yKVXXXXb2aXXXq6xXFXXXN.jpg

word on the street is that these are the new remastered pb 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom