ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HTB1hI3yKVXXXXb2aXXXq6xXFXXXN.jpg

word on the street is that these are the new remastered pb :nerd:

lol you buggin. I saw these on IG as custom shoes. theres a website that sells these for like 70-80 bucks.

Last edited:
i wish they would do the new PB with a white sole.

just a basic black upper with white sole. best combo ever imo.

well i'll honestly be disappointed if they retro/restock the PBs as the next 350 release. half because i have a DS trade pair, and half because that's just them slacking off - everyone wants a new CW, and there's no good reason to be remaking a 350 CW already.

I would love it if they re-stocked the PB's mainly because of the breathing room it will provide financially. 

we just had two 350s and one 750 across two months, i don't mind extending the break from the last cw. i've barely seen any fit pics w/ tans or tb's as it is. 

Last edited:
Not really though, TBs are much more recent and thus still more available compared to the TDs. TBs will get up there, give it time.
Or they'll drop a new 750 CW before the TB can catch up, and it'll stay down

We'll see - I'm personally not betting on the 750. 350s ftw

So in feb we are getting a new version of pb's 350? Well I'll be saving money since I already have the og pb's. But I have a question, if they do release a new version does that make the value of the og pb's more?

I know some of y'all are sitting on PBs right now hoping to use them for trade bait or whatever, I'm not wishing that you lose theoretical money, just tired of seeing PBs priced at $2000. It's insane.

I like my TB 750's and can't wait to UN-DS them this weekend. 

350's are more versatile so I get it, 750's aren't for everyone. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom