ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully disagree, but we'll see. Haven't they been going down since release date?

Happens with every release. They drop, resell is sky high. The prices drop as people who wanted them really bad has now got them, and more pairs are sitting out there in the market. Those pairs eventually start drying up due to the decrease in price and people getting thinking they are getting "steals" in comparison to the immediate resell prices. Then, the price steadily climbs back up because they are harder to come by. Happens. Every. Time...

Happens with every release. They drop, resell is sky high. The prices drop as people who wanted them really bad has now got them, and more pairs are sitting out there in the market. Those pairs eventually start drying up due to the decrease in price and people getting thinking they are getting "steals" in comparison to the immediate resell prices. Then, the price steadily climbs back up because they are harder to come by. Happens. Every. Time...
Tell that to OVOs lol

Again, can only wait and see - I just think some of you have too much faith in the 750 as a model. No one wears that shoe. Some hype models just sit at FC and don't go up in value; it can happen.

Last edited:
Tell that to OVOs lol

Again, can only wait and see - I just think some of you have too much faith in the 750 as a model. No one wears that shoe. Some hype models just sit at FC and don't go up in value; it can happen.
Oh, was only referring to Yeezys. Jordan Brand resell value fell of a cliff.

Last edited:
lol. best comparison i could come up with.

one of my friends is about to get MRs for $400 barely used. hes saying they are coming from his old manager's friend.

his old manager is someone that is in the shoe industry, so that is the trust he is going on they are legit.

im still skeptical though. told my friend to send pics because i dont want him to get got, and hes yet to do so.

what are the chances they might be fake?

Not at all. People love throwing out numbers for these but nobody really has a clue
laugh.gif
+1

WELL SAID.

Is that 5k number really official tho?
lol this is true however definitely believable because of the limited amounts ive seen anywhere. seems to eb the least posted/bought/and sold of any of the colors. maybe only TD i see less but they did drop first.

lol. best comparison i could come up with.

one of my friends is about to get MRs for $400 barely used. hes saying they are coming from his old manager's friend.

his old manager is someone that is in the shoe industry, so that is the trust he is going on they are legit.

im still skeptical though. told my friend to send pics because i dont want him to get got, and hes yet to do so.

what are the chances they might be fake?
too bad presales are nothing like options in this game. but then, i think we'd all be shorting nike releases on day 1 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom