ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did i miss season 2? 
nerd.gif
The chocolate 750 that show.

Fake Yeezys for kids.

Why would someone contemplate this?

Seriously, why?

Mmm because adidas doesnt make them for kids? It's not that serious bro. If they made legit ones that i didn't have to trample grandmas or get stabbed for i would buy those instead.

i could of swore yesterday, or day before someone on here said they were gettting the next 350 in hand and would have pictures? did that happen yet? or is it happening or did i dream that whole post being posted?

i could of swore yesterday, or day before someone on here said they were gettting the next 350 in hand and would have pictures? did that happen yet? or is it happening or did i dream that whole post being posted?
He said theyre the exact same as PB.

He cant post pics

View media item 1879177
just added the OT to the family. thanks to nt member babtran babtran .. just need TD in a 9-10 and I'll be happy. don't really like 750 model so not worried about grays. just got tb from a guy who used them as collateral for a loan. image sucks because it was taken from my phone and posted from my phone.

Repped. Thanks for the shout out. Now to find my size:D

Mmm because adidas doesnt make them for kids? It's not that serious bro. If they made legit ones that i didn't have to trample grandmas or get stabbed for i would buy those instead.
Or watch a kid, his sister mom and brother win the undftd raffle

I know we hate on fake anything in here, but seeing as adidas don't make baby sizes I had no choice.
I've probably missed previous posts on this, but link to these?

Little dudes gotta look good too.

I don't see why people are hating on the kids shoes.

EDIT: FOUND THEM

Last edited:
I don't need no Pirate Blacks/I'll let another fool blow they dough on some Pirate Stacks/Make your feet look like they sleepin in some pirate shacks/All big and misshapen like some pirate Shaqs/ of the Caribbean/That price is wack/make your mom's/Korean Dooney Bourke purse collapse/burst through your door/while you trade em/on Craigslist for cash/and beat you over the head with em/just cuz I can/And sell em back to you on eBay/but scam/a box of rocks/and PayPal case ya BANNED.

I don't need no Pirate Blacks/I'll let another fool blow they dough on some Pirate Stacks/Make your feet look like they sleepin in some pirate shacks/All big and misshapen like some pirate Shaqs/ of the Caribbean/That price is wack/make your mom's/Korean Dooney Bourke purse collapse/burst through your door/while you trade em/on Craigslist for cash/and beat you over the head with em/just cuz I can/And sell em back to you on eBay/but scam/a box of rocks/and PayPal case ya BANNED.

Thats what I said!

someone ban him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom