ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey can some one tell me if the bottom of their shoe pad on the black 750s just blank? I thought the bottom of the shoe pad had a adidas brand on it.

Guys got just the new 350. The cw is 100% the PB cw. So we have a new 350 with new style code which is obviously a PB restock - wow....
Have you looked at them side by side with the OG PB 350? Just curious if the sole or pattern looks slightly different since word was they're supposed to have core black soles versus pirate black. Just think it's strange that they colorway description would be different, but the shoe would be identical to the PB which was pirblk/pirblk/pirblk.

I actually appreciate it.  Fakes are getting too close and it's the worst feeling having to pay so much for a pair only to find out its fake.
thanks bro

there are plenty of ways I waste time.. why not do something worth doing...granted I usually report people in silence..but this guys shoes sold for almost $600... i couldnt keep my mouth shut

Yah they got em now. Honestly the material is very similar to real deal yeezy 750.

Impressed with them.

Lol, I tried reporting the dude to Grailed. They told me to give him a little more time and wait until Saturday to start my dispute. :rofl:

View media item 1879177
just added the OT to the family. thanks to nt member @babtran .. just need TD in a 9-10 and I'll be happy. don't really like 750 model so not worried about grays. just got tb from a guy who used them as collateral for a loan. image sucks because it was taken from my phone and posted from my phone.

Fake Yeezys for kids.

Why would someone contemplate this?

Seriously, why?

Did i miss season 2? 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom