ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to cop a pair for my girl while I was pulling up to Aventura mall to grab mine.

She ended up paying for these for me as a gift so it was still a win.

Lot of cats in the mall trying to buy pairs off people
Def as soon as I walked out of footlocker I got like mad guys come up to me asking me if i'm selling... HELL NAHHH

Used an ATC service this time around and he cooked for me.... Gotta start using these more often

Would appreciate input from you guys. Is it possible to trade 2 pairs of v2's for my size 7.5 PBs and the first Black/white Glitch Camo NMDs size 9? is it too much for the yeezys or should i have to add?

Man that's one thing I wouldn't trust, the foolies out here with the fake bills.

And yeah when I was in Adidas cats were walking straight out the store and selling them to people right out the door. Kid in front of me drove from west palm to Aventura to scoop a size 11, I'm like u keeping or nah? He's like "man I'm selling! THESE YEEZYS BRO. Tryna make a quick band"

I can't fault the hustle but it kindve pissed me off. I'm a first time Yeezy geter with this release and I was genuinely geeked to go to the mall and just going theu the whole Process of copping them, and the excitement I had.

Also seems like all the dudes who didn't get them (outside of NT) are ******** on this CW saying it's trash etc. I just don't get why people can't just **** and let people cop what they like

Finally home
Respect it, I was the same way. Totally geekin at footlocker lmfao the guys at footlocker were so nice to me too. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom