ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
more people won Yeezy then Banned 1's that's for sure!! :wow:

Everyone got 2 pairs

Naw. Bruh, I had 4 pairs of Banneds with about 22 tickets in From 12 stores. Yeezys on the other hand, I had 6 tickets from they only 4 stores with in 50 miles from my house that had them. And I only got 1 call... this general release talk is nonsense. People will get multiple pairs with a raffle system, it has little to do with amount of pairs released.

Mr Alans had 16 pairs, with 450 tickets in.

Naw. Bruh, I had 4 pairs of Banneds with about 22 tickets in From 12 stores. Yeezys on the other hand, I had 6 tickets from they only 4 stores with in 50 miles from my house that had them. And I only got 1 call... this general release talk is nonsense. People will get multiple pairs with a raffle system, it has little to do with amount of pairs released.

Mr. Alans got more than that, but they spread them out between stores. 

Seems like the LA folk was hitting raffles left annd right. lots of people I know hit twice and I took Ls lol

If I don't win one the like 2 or 3 online raffles or whatever is left guess i'll wait on the next 350 v2 luckily I actually like other colors.

This one's still the best.

Last edited:
So eveyone who went TTS this time around as opposed to .5 down for previous 350's found them to still be snug?

I got mine in a 10...I wear 10.5 in ultra boost...they are fitted...fine for me

Would go .5 if you want extra wiggle room.

I know it doesn't answer your question but still lol

Last edited:

Mr. Alans got more than that, but they spread them out between stores. 

Seems like the LA folk was hitting raffles left annd right. lots of people I know hit twice and I took Ls lol

Only 3 Mr Alans released, they don't get much stock of anything and he's referring to the store. Redford released 16 pairs while Southfield did 15

Not sure how much Detroit had

These were non exsistent in Michigan so really everywhere else got a ton especially NY, Chi, Ca, etc etc

They made a ton of these especially for ADC in EU and USA to both have 13k each which is easily more than double or triple any prior release

I got mine in a 10...I wear 10.5 in ultra boost...they are fitted...fine for me

Would go .5 if you want extra wiggle room.

I know it doesn't answer your question but still lol

Tbh your post is the most helpful. It sounds like people saying TTS is tight may not like normal snug fit that breaks in with wear

Only 3 Mr Alans released, they don't get much stock of anything and he's referring to the store. Redford released 16 pairs while Southfield did 15

Not sure how much Detroit had

These were non exsistent in Michigan so really everywhere else got a ton especially NY, Chi, Ca, etc etc

They made a ton of these especially for ADC in EU and USA to both have 13k each which is easily more than double or triple any prior release
between Mr Alans, Pogo and Soles they collectively had 140 or so pairs from what I was informed. More stores got them but it was BD szn and your favorite resellers came away with plenty. 

Loving the V2's! TTS for wide feet is definitely the way to go IMO. Loving the wider base/soles at least it seems that way visually. A bit more supportive due to the tight knit of the PK compared to my TD's but then again it could be that my TD's are hella broken in. Congrats to those that copped! Definitely better looking on feet

they feel more tight width-wise near the front of my foot, and i don't think i have particularly wide feet or anything. and my big toe almost reaches the very end of the shoe

Yeah that sounds like the right fit then

When you keep wearing them the shoe should open up

Little recap for how Saturday morning went (for me at least)

I live in California, so I set my alarm for 6 this morning to make sure everything was setup and to give the footsites ago. I'm a software developer by trade so I have a pretty nice setup that also seems to help with the yeezy releases as I've now grabbed 11 pairs, this proved to be one of the harder if not hardest manual releases to get through.

I use a laptop, phone, and then I have a 4 monitor setup. Usually I only run 1 tab in multiple browsers, but this time I also ran a VM to emulate OSX to try on there, as well as solemarty's script.

For anyone who isn't familiar with solemartyr, he released an open source free to use script that bypasses the splash page and automatically adds to cart. This script was posted here, and can be found on his github. A lot of people seemed to be intimidated by his script, as to the naked eye it just looks like a bunch of code. Contrary to that, it was a VERY simple, VERY easy to use script that could be setup in under 5 minutes.  The script required a 'code' (site-key) before working, but the only way to get the site-key was for someone to get through the splash page and then share it with the rest of the community. I saw it both shared in this thread and on his twitter very quickly after release. S/O to the guy for doing this for the community - even if he hates this place.

Between a friend and I, we had almost 15 different devices and not a single one made it through the splash page. Never have had that happen before.

My first few attempts at using the script gave me an 'Inventory Error, sold out' because most of the pairs were in carts already, I stayed persistent and continued trying and the script did it's work and I was able to add a pair to my cart and checkout with ease. When I went to check out another pair though, I got hit with the dreaded 'Please re-enter payment for security reasons' error. Once I get that error NOTHING will let me check out, and anything I try to use will just get a ghost charge. Pretty lame and I still haven't found a work around. Once I realized I wouldn't be able to double up, I offered to help others add pairs to their cart by logging into their adidas account and using the script to add sizes. At this point the inventory error was hitting almost every size, so I was just giving people size 16's to check out (which they did, smoothly lol) I know a lot of you here are against reselling, but if I'd rather you guys eat / resell & get a pair in your size.

It felt pretty bad to not get through manually, but all the information to use the script was here for everyone so had to adapt or die.

Just checked my ADC account for the order status and under "Size" it now simply has a dash instead of "9"

My email confirmation says size 9 though 
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom