ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just checked my ADC account for the order status and under "Size" it now simply has a dash instead of "9"

My email confirmation says size 9 though 
sick.gif
this is normal

You're still fine

Only 3 Mr Alans released, they don't get much stock of anything and he's referring to the store. Redford released 16 pairs while Southfield did 15

Not sure how much Detroit had

These were non exsistent in Michigan so really everywhere else got a ton especially NY, Chi, Ca, etc etc

They made a ton of these especially for ADC in EU and USA to both have 13k each which is easily more than double or triple any prior release
between Mr Alans, Pogo and Soles they collectively had 140 or so pairs from what I was informed. More stores got them but it was BD szn and your favorite resellers came away with plenty. 

Trust me, I saw dude who had pairs locked up locally on Monday :lol:

Garbage

Trust me, I saw dude who had pairs locked up locally on Monday :lol:

Garbage

I wonder how many Puffer Reds had. And I was surprised Oakland Mall stores didn't get any but Footaction at Eastland did. Crazy

Last edited:

Little recap for how Saturday morning went (for me at least)

I live in California, so I set my alarm for 6 this morning to make sure everything was setup and to give the footsites ago. I'm a software developer by trade so I have a pretty nice setup that also seems to help with the yeezy releases as I've now grabbed 11 pairs, this proved to be one of the harder if not hardest manual releases to get through.

I use a laptop, phone, and then I have a 4 monitor setup. Usually I only run 1 tab in multiple browsers, but this time I also ran a VM to emulate OSX to try on there, as well as solemarty's script.

For anyone who isn't familiar with solemartyr, he released an open source free to use script that bypasses the splash page and automatically adds to cart. This script was posted here, and can be found on his github. A lot of people seemed to be intimidated by his script, as to the naked eye it just looks like a bunch of code. Contrary to that, it was a VERY simple, VERY easy to use script that could be setup in under 5 minutes.  The script required a 'code' (site-key) before working, but the only way to get the site-key was for someone to get through the splash page and then share it with the rest of the community. I saw it both shared in this thread and on his twitter very quickly after release. S/O to the guy for doing this for the community - even if he hates this place.

Between a friend and I, we had almost 15 different devices and not a single one made it through the splash page. Never have had that happen before.

My first few attempts at using the script gave me an 'Inventory Error, sold out' because most of the pairs were in carts already, I stayed persistent and continued trying and the script did it's work and I was able to add a pair to my cart and checkout with ease. When I went to check out another pair though, I got hit with the dreaded 'Please re-enter payment for security reasons' error. Once I get that error NOTHING will let me check out, and anything I try to use will just get a ghost charge. Pretty lame and I still haven't found a work around. Once I realized I wouldn't be able to double up, I offered to help others add pairs to their cart by logging into their adidas account and using the script to add sizes. At this point the inventory error was hitting almost every size, so I was just giving people size 16's to check out (which they did, smoothly lol) I know a lot of you here are against reselling, but if I'd rather you guys eat / resell & get a pair in your size.

It felt pretty bad to not get through manually, but all the information to use the script was here for everyone so had to adapt or die.
Yeah that script wasn't hard to figure out, it was just that I hadn't been in the thread recently due to real life and I missed out on it until the last few minutes at which time it was too late. I appreciate the NT bro who gave me the YT link, you know who you are.

I need to see these in person because I still think they are ugly. I haven't been interested in a 350 since the PBs, I might have to retire from the 350's

Hmm when would be the best time to buy? Im thinking next week when peoples pairs start flying in. There was an $800 pn Goat I passed up, shoudda taken it.

Sneakersnstuff said it the best... make more pairs. Stop with the damn excuses.

I thought the post by him was silly. He knew he was getting x amount of pairs so why even release them online, to a worldwide audience!! Then complain about bots and attacks.

View media item 2177390
Pictured: Confirmed and raffle. On its way: ADC. Loving the extra numbers on this release because while I'm lucky a lot on NMDs I usually get nowhere close to sniffing a cop on Yeezys. Thank you to everyone on NT for the advice on this drop.

Hmm when would be the best time to buy? Im thinking next week when peoples pairs start flying in. There was an $800 pn Goat I passed up, shoudda taken it.
Prices always drop much further when everyone receives their shipments from ADC, the majority of people on GOAT are unable to list pairs for sell unless they take pictures of them through the apps interface, meaning they can't list them until they are in hand. By that time a lot of people have been undercutting each other resulting in a lower price. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see pairs go for $600ish in a week.

Burn Rubber Posted they are putting pairs on shelf at random thru out the day tomorrow
wouldnt trust it lol but you know better that I do..
Trust me, I saw dude who had pairs locked up locally on Monday
laugh.gif

Garbage
I know exactly who you are talking about to if you are on any FB groups within the Detroit area. If it makes you feel any better he got taxed like no other to get those pairs. 

I like the original 350s but the design was too simple and the quality of them was suspect. No way that a $200 shoe should have paint chipping issues on the sole. I didn't really feel the boost when wearing them either. The V2s are really loud by comparison, but I feel a lot more thought went into the design.

Why do you like the PBs and not the TD's or the GOAT the moonrocks?
​The TD's launched before the PB's, I love the TD's (which I also thought were ugly before I saw them in person). The moonrocks I liked but after seeing them in person they didn't stand out to me. they kind of just look like "I missed the TD's so I have these." I'm a bit weird when it comes to yeezys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom