ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I got a pair on Barney's and then didn't try anywhere else. Was ADC worse than usual or something?
Adc was a feasting ground.

Countdown, but could only be accessed backdoor.

Fortunately for a lot, the backdoor code was released by solemartyr publicly, unfortunately not everyone tried it or had time to figure it out, or were doing other things up to release.

Many who waited for the countdown, ended up never arriving to product page because adidas countdown worked by only letting a certain number in at a time.

Last edited:
The best part of a release like this is learning little tricks on how to approach the next.
It works better if you actually want the next.

If you just grab them all then yeah

I kinda hope its not that greenish white pair , cause I'll take a hard pass

Last edited:
Damn couldn't wait one more week , for the flood ? .. anyways congrats what size and where you bought them ?

A guy in here said lowest it'll probably ever go is 700 and that was a maybe and said $780 is good.. So idk. I'm sure it was the same scenario for most other yeezys yet prices keep going up.

I got em on eBay, pretty sure it's legit. With receipt and all.

I LC'd them with several YouTube videos and websites, the fakes are pretty obvious. Are there many fake pairs out there?

HOLY CRAP ITS THE INFAMOUS    AirRaab

The reason why Marty has F Niketalk written all over his script, including the add to cart button

what a moniker to live up to
He does not have it on there cuz of me..

I didn't kick him off here 
laugh.gif

and He Released the thing public not me..

Only thing I did was repost a couple of his tweets in here.....    yet he still lurked  or someone told!?

knock it off

Last edited:
EVERYONE IS SAYING GO UP HALF A SIZE FROM THEIR 350 V1'S.. MY PB 2015 AND TD'S ARE BOTH SIZE 11.. I ENDED UP WITH A 10.5 IN THESE AND IT FEELS LIKE AN 11 SHOULD BE GOOD BUT IM THINKING MAYBE I SHOULD GET AN 11.5.. IDK

He does not have it on there cuz of me..

I didn't kick him off here 
laugh.gif

and He Released the thing public not me..

Only thing I did was repost a couple of his tweets in here.....    yet he still lurked  or someone told!?

knock it off
Read down more of his twitter.

it's before you posted anything of his here.

my bad g i didn't realize you love shoe trees so much 
laugh.gif

its ok man. you can even put em in your socks. im sure it will hold the shape nicely lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom