ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

+1

Thanks man.

LOL, No dude.

He specifically tweeted YOU (@AirRaab) are the reason why he hates this place
it's not why he hates this place... You dump truck!

The point was saying is he put the F niketalk on the script is cuz he knew his info would make it back to NT

I got busted out for reposting the Barney's stock info pic which wasn't even from the script...his tweets

and He hates NT cuz he got ACCUSED of reselling Supreme when he wasn't at all and they banned him

HOLY CRAP ITS THE INFAMOUS    AirRaab

The reason why Marty has F Niketalk written all over his script, including the add to cart button

what a moniker to live up to
He does not have it on there cuz of me..

I didn't kick him off here :lol:

and He Released the thing public not me..

Only thing I did was repost a couple of his tweets in here.....    yet he still lurked  or someone told!?
knock it off

You're the reason bro. You're the infamous AirRaab from now on.:rofl:

You're the reason bro. You're the infamous AirRaab from now on.
roll.gif
right.. like what the hell???

It's all my fault now.. Geezz people sometimes 
laugh.gif

can't help but to laugh

V1 >>>>> V2 and it's not even close. These V2s are actually kinda ehh, IMO. I'm still keeping mine, though.

it's not why he hates this place... You dump truck!

The point was saying is he put the F niketalk on the script is cuz he knew his info would make it back to NT

I got busted out for reposting the Barney's stock info pic which wasn't even from the script...his tweets

and He hates NT cuz he got ACCUSED of reselling Supreme when he wasn't at all and they banned him
?

Dump Truck?

Here you go since you refuse to accept the fact:

AirRaab is the reason **** NIKETALK is splashed over the script @SOLEMARTYR

I got one of my cancellations from Adidas UK (couldn't verify payment info on a card I've previously placed ~15 orders) about 2 hours after ordering.  YMMV.
really? Do you mean you ordered 15 pairs on that card on this weekend? that is excessive ordering though

son this whole page is why the adidas boost thread be dissing the yeezy thread.  

but they still be in here.

really? Do you mean you ordered 15 pairs on that card on this weekend? that is excessive ordering though
No.  But feel free to keep trolling.  This always happens to me with Adidas UK.  They'll ship one order, but cancel the other and say that they couldn't process the card.  Makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom