ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea that's not going to be common you gotta pay before you win.

So that many people are willing to give there financial information. Then god speed to him.

As of now pics or it didn't happen.

Just sounds like some Dude on twitter said that
 Are you saying you can't make multiple SNKR accounts? Or are you talking about something else?

Just sold my pairs for the low, hate the waiting, the speculation and all, end up helping out a guy who needed the pairs for his brother and father, happy yeezy family haha 

He's flipping those. People always say my son really wants these bad help me out.

Then sells higher.

But if u know them personally then you can trust it

Honestly Backdooring & ATC is the only way to cop kicks nowadays.

If I wanted to I could use funds from my 10k line of credit and go into business every weekend but nahhhh not yet.

That photographer is a good friend of mine. Here's his instagram if you want to check out his stuff https://www.instagram.com/aaronricketts_/
smokin.gif

He's flipping those. People always say my son really wants these bad help me out.

Then sells higher.

But if u know them personally then you can trust it
He's not really that close to me, but if he can wait so be it. 
I really don't know how the market is going to be after ADC and everything that went online ships, so better be doing some charity give aways, than getting my hair of the skull
There are just too many, and there is not enough crazy sneakerheads willing to pay right now, on the bay nothing have moved, goat dropping every hour, stockx oh man ... 

Let me be happy believing i did the right call haha 

I don't

Have that many cell phones which they text

Then have that many people willingly give they financial information. Take a charge and then pay them

All at different address

50 times

Bit of stretch my dude. Stranger things but 50 Unique forms of payment.

I don't

Then have that many people willingly give they financial information. Take a charge and then pay them

All at different address

50 times

cant you just use paypal

I don't

All at different address

50 times

Dude I'm telling you you can download a burner app that makes burner phone numbers that can receive texts. If you're talking about adidas confirmed then disregard my bad.

lollll. I didn't even catch that till you said this
IKR, homie was like "Yo I got a 10k credit line, like he's balling lmfao"

Y'all are funny though.. just kno you can jig the draw. I have no reason to lie.

The more you know :nthat:

Oh man stuff you get across in ig

Not meant to this respect this dude, but that **** looks like a size 14, dudes face is like 14, dudes arms 20 ? wtf is this genetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom