ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are funny though.. just kno you can jig the draw. I have no reason to lie.

The more you know
nthat.gif
I was agreeing with you and telling you I made multiple accounts for the Draw lol.

10k line of credit is not a brag by any means. If you think it is, not sure what to say about your future.

For SNKRS draws, generating the email address isn't even the hard part. Add the burner app and you can crank out accounts in minutes.

10k line of credit is not a brag by any means. If you think it is, not sure what to say about your future.

For SNKRS draws, generating the email address isn't even the hard part. Add the burner app and you can crank out accounts in minutes.
yep.

I was agreeing with you and telling you I made multiple accounts for the Draw lol.
you used the same payment info ? or just paypal straight through because I know dudes are not making 100s of prepaid cards just for the draw.

Last edited:
[emoji]128530[/emoji]

gotta build credit for rainy days and other things I want
Yeah I hear you, you're on the right track but 10k is a small line. I think I remember you being young and if that's the case good on you man it's not hard to get up to 100k line in no time. Keep utilization under 9% let it post and pay in full before the due date. Build credit while paying 0% interest 
nthat.gif

you used the same payment info ? or just paypal straight through because I know dudes are making 100s of prepaid cards just for the draw.
I used multiple different methods of payment if by chance 2 of the same payment methods hit I'm sure they would have just cancelled one of the orders. I wasn't worried about hitting twice I was worried about just hitting once lmfao.

See the thing is i never said that you shouldn't make risks to make money. 

I just literally said,

shoe bubble been waiting to burst for a while now.

See the thing is i never said that you shouldn't make risks to make money. 

I just literally said,

shoe bubble been waiting to burst for a while now.
Yeah it's the truth but there are 0 signs of yeezy's slowing down to not be able to offload for at least retail. 

why would there be a restock on yzysupply? were orders cancelled ?

So u was just going to check out with the Same address and payment for each. Making accounts is one thing yes but to attach unique payment and address to each is where it can be cumbersome

Nike is the easiest to jig. I can make 100 Nike accounts in less than 10 minutes, no exaggeration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom