ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So u was just going to check out with the Same address and payment for each. Making accounts is one thing yes but to attach unique payment and address to each is where it can be cumbersome
 you dont have to be that careful because your chances of hitting multiples are low

Only way I can agree if dude asked 50 people to sign up for him on there phones. Then if they win he will buy it off them.

That I can believe and at that point that's not gaming the system anymore than multiple raffle entries and I'm fine with that

50 off one person nah...

Thanks for the info @9thWonder23kid   
nthat.gif

Yeah I hear you, you're on the right track but 10k is a small line. I think I remember you being young and if that's the case good on you man it's not hard to get up to 100k line in no time. Keep utilization under 9% let it post and pay in full before the due date. Build credit while paying 0% interest :nthat:

Y'all OGs in here laughing at me but forget you were once in my footsteps starting off small. What adult in early twenties starts out with 50k out the gate. Shiiddd run off on the plug (bank) word to plies :lol:

Got to crawl, before you walk - Smokey

Reasons why I don't bite off more than I can chew. At my age that's more than enough to work with for the time being and any more is too risky for me.

I dunno if I can make 30 Nike accounts and emails :x

Too much **** to remember :smh: :smh: :smh:

I'll enter 7 and call it a sadderday

I could I graduated at 22 and employed out of college. One mistake I made young was constantly reference money and or how much I had of it.

It's never becoming and makes you look childish. (Speaking from personal experience)

No matter ur age once you talk about money out loud u hold ur self to criticism. Your age is not a shield or factor since money is money and how old you are in this day and age means little.

I had more than most grown adults before I can rent a car without a fee.

It's agreat accomplishment but take it from someone who's been there cook in silence.

Also no way in hell I would work 4 jobs. I have had 3-4 days off give or take since 22

Better man than me.

So u was just going to check out with the Same address and payment for each. Making accounts is one thing yes but to attach unique payment and address to each is where it can be cumbersome
Nah I was just hoping one would hit. If 2 out of 30 hit that would be a miracle let alone 1. The people who are serious about it can find ways around that though is all I was trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom