ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dood posted a link from repsneakers regarding the release date for the chocolate 750s. Need I say more???
indifferent.gif
and we're talking about all the info about restocks, not the reddit topic.

so once again

you should say why you believe the info, (like size? restock that we saw) is at all impacted by sneaker reps.

If he was talking about us buying from their fake sites sure, but he's specifically talking about info about restocks here.

Last edited:
Y'all OGs in here laughing at me but forget you were once in my footsteps starting off small. What adult in early twenties starts out with 50k out the gate. Shiiddd run off on the plug (bank) word to plies
laugh.gif

Got to crawl, before you walk - Smokey

Reasons why I don't bite off more than I can chew. At my age that's more than enough to work with for the time being and any more is too risky for me.
Yeah man you're on the right track I think some of us forget that you could be a younger cat just coming up. Good for you fam.

and we're talking about all the info about restocks, not the reddit topic.

so once again

you should say why you believe the info, (like size? restock that we saw) is at all impacted by sneaker reps.

If he was talking about us buying from their fake sites sure, but he's specifically talking about info about restocks here.
yes exactly thank you. was just trying to pass restock info, whether or not they will be true

That nonsense has gotten me a whole lot of pairs... lol.

But yea, I didn't have any luck getting through manually this time - only hit using the script.

Too much has changed with their system, I haven't seen the "Inventory Error' in the past few releases, and this was the very first time I actually didn't make it through the splash page manually. Nobody should have to worry about getting through manually anymore with the easy open source script available to all until adidas does something to patch it.

I was speaking from pure salt bro because I already was using your method before this release.

BUT it's script/bot from now on for me.

The funny thing is that I had SM's script but 1.) I didn't know how to use it on windows and 2.) I thought ADC would patch their site or block/ban the users. I was totally wrong.

SM changed the game. Team manual is for the birds.

You can make as many accounts as you want and enter with all of those accounts.

For the first white OVO 10's I downloaded an app that had unlimited burner numbers. I made like 30+ accounts with the burner numbers and registered them. If I can do that in 10 mins imagine what someone who is a professional re seller can do.

How do you get around multiple orders with the same credit card info? Or does Nike even care about that

I could I graduated at 22 and employed out of college. One mistake I made young was constantly reference money and or how much I had of it.

It's never becoming and makes you look childish. (Speaking from personal experience)

No matter ur age once you talk about money out loud u hold ur self to criticism. Your age is not a shield or factor since money is money and how old you are in this day and age means little.

I had more than most grown adults before I can rent a car without a fee.

It's agreat accomplishment but take it from someone who's been there cook in silence.

Also no way in hell I would work 4 jobs. I have had 3-4 days off give or take since 22

Better man than me.

+1

:smokin

Last vacation I took was spring break 2011

Been working 4 labor jobs for 4 years now and probably going to end it all this year so I can get back into computers and find something in the Navy.

I work by myself so I'm not bothered by others and jobs always get finished no interruptions. Back in the day coworkers got me caught up to many damn times :smh: :smh: :smh: so needed that piece of mind back.

How do you get around multiple orders with the same credit card info? Or does Nike even care about that
I use different credit cards and you don't have to worry because if you hit on more than 1 account out of a 100 on a hyped shoe then you should play the lottery. Basically I was just trying to increase my chances to hit on a single account not thousands.

On the majority of releases I ordered same name/address differently payment/Nike account for years without issues but when the limited releases happen none of that flys.

I've had my fair share of packages rerouted back to Nike and phone calls from Meg for orders that were made with different Name/Payment/Address/IP.
That was a couple years ago though, I can't imagine they still care that much anymore.

Last edited:
for platinum members at champs/footlocker/footaction,

can you buy $300 worth of merchandise then return or will you lose the platinum status?

Last edited:
for platinum members at champs/footlocker/footaction,

can you buy $300 worth of merchandise then return or will you lose the platinum status?
I remember someone saying that it will work. but I can see them also asking you to return anything you won were able to purchase  with your newly aquired  platinum status or you having to wait until 60 days after hitting $300 purchases to become platinum. I can see a few people getting away with this but if alot of people do this I can see it becoming a problem and they will block this possible loophole. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom