ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

"No Friends or Family" when it comes to Yeezys. If a bro oops you, that's family for life.
I ooped 5 pairs on this release to friends all from ADC (2,2,1 + the 2 pair I have for myself).  You can still be a good person and actually enjoy the sneaker game.  

My friends will most likely sell them also, and that's fine.  It's just shoes.  

Real life > Sneakers.
Not to take anything away from what you did because that was cool, that's what you're supposed to do but we're talking about NT members expecting people to oop them.

How many of the 5 pairs you ooped were people you met on NT?

Last edited:

Not to take anything away from what you did because that was cool, that's what you're supposed to do but we're talking about NT members expecting people to oop them.

None from NT.  But I have helped people on here before.  A good amount of Chicago people on here have talked to me through PMs especially.   

Being a "sneakerhead" and from Chicago like Kanye, i've always been drawn to his shoes. I've hit every Adidas release and even the Red Octobers for retail.  Some people are on NT for different reasons, some to build collections, some to make money, etc. It is what it is.  It's also easy to lose the big picture when you see an easy profit sitting in front of your face, but that won't always be there.  Your friends will.  

With that being said, my 2nd pair will most likely be sold to pay for my pair as free and for some Cubs playoff tickets.   This is THE YEAR.  

dudes always gotta throw that jab.

i can take that same pic with my 7+ btw

Last edited:

None from NT.  But I have helped people on here before.  A good amount of Chicago people on here have talked to me through PMs especially.   

Being a "sneakerhead" and from Chicago like Kanye, i've always been drawn to his shoes. I've hit every Adidas release and even the Red Octobers for retail.  Some people are on NT for different reasons, some to build collections, some to make money, etc. It is what it is.  It's also easy to lose the big picture when you see an easy profit sitting in front of your face, but that won't always be there.  Your friends will.  

With that being said, my 2nd pair will most likely be sold to pay for my pair as free and for some Cubs playoff tickets.   This is THE YEAR.  
You're right about the different reasons.  I've helped a couple Chicago dudes from NT but I really don't ever expect anything in return.

I hit for one pair of V2s on the Footlocker app and got in early on ADC and only bought 1 pair.  Most of my real friends could care less about copping a pair of Yeezys so there wasn't anybody to really help.  I need to make a decision on which size I'm going to keep then flipping the other to cop MR or Tans.

i don't have either, but i'd definitely take solars over tans
I had solars, they were alright.

We'll always lust after the pair we didn't have more than the one we did.

Dudes wanted $450 for Tan Yeezy 1s when they released.  I thought they were crazy and didn't cop.

You're right about the different reasons.  I've helped a couple Chicago dudes from NT but I really don't ever expect anything in return.

I hit for one pair of V2s on the Footlocker app and got in early on ADC and only bought 1 pair.  Most of my real friends could care less about copping a pair of Yeezys so there wasn't anybody to really help.  I need to make a decision on which size I'm going to keep then flipping the other to cop MR or Tans.

Kudos to both of you fellas.
But you guys are a rarity in these parts. Especially these type of releases, where you can make a 300% return in minutes. With the demographics that go after these.... money talks. It's the established older guys that don't care for the lost profit. The long term investment in friendship is worth it's weight in gold. Some call that networking. :wink:

You hit the nail on the head sir.  
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom