ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos to both of you fellas.
But you guys are a rarity in these parts. Especially these type of releases, where you can make a 300% return in minutes. With the demographics that go after these.... money talks. It's the established older guys that don't care for the lost profit. The long term investment in friendship is worth it's weight in gold. Some call that networking.
wink.gif
It'd be interesting to know the ages of some of the posters around here. 

I have noticed that in some of the FB groups (such as YTWW), a lot of the punk moves liking agreeing to a price only to switch it up at the last minute, come from little kids.  Kids that have their profile pic of them going to high school dances and ****. 

But you guys are a rarity in these parts. Especially these type of releases, where you can make a 300% return in minutes. With the demographics that go after these.... money talks. It's the established older guys that don't care for the lost profit. The long term investment in friendship is worth it's weight in gold. Some call that networking.
wink.gif

You hit the nail on the head sir.  
smile.gif
Repped both. 

Preach 
happy.gif

The pair I won fit me but without socks and without the insole
roll.gif

Need to go up to a 9 or 9.5. Ya'll really think they will go down to 700? Rent day is approaching but at the same time so is pay day.

I have noticed that in some of the FB groups (such as YTWW), a lot of the punk moves liking agreeing to a price only to switch it up at the last minute, come from little kids.  Kids that have their profile pic of them going to high school dances and ****. 

And what you described is like the entirety of the YTWW group :lol:

never deal with anyone on FB where they put in their Work Info as "OWNER OF FLIGHT CLUB", that will eliminate 90% of the sellers there

Last edited:

couldnt agree more.

i wrote a post a few days back about my ooping experiences.

I mostly deal with "older" people ,since i learned my lesson .

Teenager values these days are lower than ever. All kids seek the easy buck. 

Last edited:

And what you described is like the entirety of the YTWW group
laugh.gif
I only just joined it a few days ago, as people in this thread suggested you could find some deals there.  Someone put some kid on blast for changing a price last minute, and the kids profile pic literally looked like he was 13 years old.  

22, and I ooped a pair of V2s.

but im sleep [emoji]128564[/emoji]

wink.gif
It's great when others can help each other for sure, though seems like sometimes some comments to others inadvertently come off as guilting people in here for not helping them specifically or the community and people when called out for it reply with their experience as helping family or close friends, but then their comments get labelled as 'humble brags', everyone needs to keep positive, unfortunately everyone can't help everyone and some take those Ls. I also believe that when it comes to the most helpful individuals in here, they never ask for anything in return and don't expect it, thank you to them.

The pair I won fit me but without socks and without the insole
roll.gif

Need to go up to a 9 or 9.5. Ya'll really think they will go down to 700? Rent day is approaching but at the same time so is pay day.
Lowest ask on StockX right now is $739 for a 10.5.  Lowest for a 9 is $764.   

Size 9 on GOAT is $770 right now, down from $860 yesterday, and $800+ all day today (I posted a few pages back about size 9 prices, and lowest at that time was $805).

I'm almost a speed limit on a residential street

But you guys are a rarity in these parts. Especially these type of releases, where you can make a 300% return in minutes. With the demographics that go after these.... money talks. It's the established older guys that don't care for the lost profit. The long term investment in friendship is worth it's weight in gold. Some call that networking. :wink:

34 here

It's great when others can help each other for sure, though seems like sometimes some comments to others inadvertently come off as guilting people in here for not helping them specifically or the community and people when called out for it reply with their experience as helping family or close friends, but then their comments get labelled as 'humble brags', everyone needs to keep positive, unfortunately everyone can't help everyone and some take those Ls. I also believe that when it comes to the most helpful individuals in here, they never ask for anything in return and don't expect it, thank you to them.
this what I noticed , the people that actually help dont ask for anything 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom