ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swapped my 10 for an 11 today. They fit perfect. Only tried them on for a minute but they feel very comfortable and look great in person. An upgrade over the OGs in hand and on foot, but aesthetically i still prefer the V1s

NOT SURE WHO (OUTSIDE OF FB GROUPS) IS LETTING THEM GO FOR 700.. THATS CRAZY.. I PERSONALLY WOULDNT MIND SELLING MINE FOR AROUND THAT PRICE BUT I'D THEN HAVE TO GO BACK AND ADD 200 OR SO DOLLARS TO GET MY RIGHTFUL SIZE..

I WOULD SOOOOOO RATHER JUST SWAP MINE TO GET THE 11.5 BUT ITS HARD TO FIND |I
This. The switch in sizing screwed a lot of ppl I'm in the same boat, I personally would let mine go for the price I paid but the $ difference to get my 11.5 would feel like extortion

Waiting for 'em to drop under $700

DTWAm.gif

Haha just checked my email junk folder now and woke up to a raffle winner mail. Can't believe how lucky I've been on this release!

Last edited:
Waiting for 'em to drop under $700

DTWAm.gif

All stores dropped them.

90% of the people got them already from online shipping.

Now until next week would be the time to strike.

Once resellers sell their pairs to people who want them..

Market will dry and the reseller hoarders will be all that's left.

NOT SURE WHO (OUTSIDE OF FB GROUPS) IS LETTING THEM GO FOR 700.. THATS CRAZY.. I PERSONALLY WOULDNT MIND SELLING MINE FOR AROUND THAT PRICE BUT I'D THEN HAVE TO GO BACK AND ADD 200 OR SO DOLLARS TO GET MY RIGHTFUL SIZE..

I WOULD SOOOOOO RATHER JUST SWAP MINE TO GET THE 11.5 BUT ITS HARD TO FIND |I

Assuming you have an 11 :nerd:

I swear u can infuance GOAT by making the low offer slightly closer to 700. Then sellers panics drop they price. Then lower the offer again.

Almost like eBay offers but to 20 people or more.

just be patient. Prices will drop and so many more cw's will release this year. 

What's the problem? Are they too small? 
yeah too tight around toes and bridge, i haven't seen ANY 12.5 for sale on the groups and ebay and only seen one size 13, but think 13 could be too big length ways

I swear u can infuance GOAT by making the low offer slightly closer to 700. Then sellers panics drop they price. Then lower the offer again.

thats what happened to me last week on Goat. had em listed for 900 them lowered it 850 and it sold.

thats what happened to me last week on Goat. had em listed for 900 them lowered it 850 and it sold.
Still havent been approved to sell on GOAT since May....

What's up yall, can I just ask some advice? For those of you who got the V2's, how do they stack up compared to the og 350s. Im tryna decide which one to get and since I don't have a pair of either, what would yall recommend. TBH i love the way both of em look, so visual doesn't matter too much, just like material and comfort level and sole chipping i guess. Thanks!

Last edited:
What's up yall, can I just ask some advice? For those of you who got the V2's, how do they stack up compared to the og 350s. Im tryna decide which one to get and since I don't have a pair of either, what would yall recommend. TBH i love the way both of em look, so visual doesn't matter too much, just like material and comfort level and sole chipping i guess. Thanks!

Quality wise v2 >>> v1. I like the silhouette more on the v2 too but the pattern on v1 is a little better. The sole on the v2 is pure rubber so it feels much more durable than the v1. Based on your opinion I would say go for the v2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom