ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

just be patient. Prices will drop and so many more cw's will release this year. 

What's the problem? Are they too small? 
yeah too tight around toes and bridge, i haven't seen ANY 12.5 for sale on the groups and ebay and only seen one size 13, but think 13 could be too big length ways
Looks like you're in the same boat as me.  No 12.5s were released in the US as far as I know and the 13 is just a little too big.  It also looks like I'm wearing a 16 in comparison to the size 12s I've been wearing in V1s.

Last edited:
What's up yall, can I just ask some advice? For those of you who got the V2's, how do they stack up compared to the og 350s. Im tryna decide which one to get and since I don't have a pair of either, what would yall recommend. TBH i love the way both of em look, so visual doesn't matter too much, just like material and comfort level and sole chipping i guess. Thanks!

Material, comfort and sole chipping get the V2. They have a tighter fly knit, the boost feels softer and the sole doesnt chip.

What's up yall, can I just ask some advice? For those of you who got the V2's, how do they stack up compared to the og 350s. Im tryna decide which one to get and since I don't have a pair of either, what would yall recommend. TBH i love the way both of em look, so visual doesn't matter too much, just like material and comfort level and sole chipping i guess. Thanks!
V2 has the more comfortable sole and materials seem to be better than V1s.

Only a matter of time before the masses realize how much better constructed the V2 is over the V1, and the V2 become very sought after.

Only a matter of time before the masses realize how much better constructed the V2 is over the V1, and the V2 become very sought after.
co sign i promised i wont buy these but after getting a pair from a friend to sell it for him and trying it on because was my size i decided to buy them myself , the lockdown/comfort on the v2 is miles ahead than the one , 

i am even impatient now for the black one to drop since i am a sucker for total black shoes 

To be honest I think at this level of things the quality and comfort of any Yeezy release plays a very small role in how popular or sought after it is after release. Mostly because at this level of hype securing pairs are more of the focus than the actual product itself.

To be honest I think at this level of things the quality and comfort of any Yeezy release plays a very small role in how popular or sought after it is after release. Mostly because at this level of hype securing pairs are more of the focus than the actual product itself.

OG's of any sort will always be more coveted/cost the most.. but with time as the V2's hit the market and more people get their hands on pairs (and can comment on fit, quality and comfort), we will see a drastic shift in prices upwards for the V2s.

With the most recent (Beluga v2) being the OG and coveted out of all the future CWs.

Assuming you have an 11
nerd.gif
NOPE..A 10.5 LOL

OUU yeeah!!!!

I thought that I had "L" in this release... but I have lucky.

I won a raffle in brownsfashion and They called me yerterday, and today my 350v2 is shipped!! 
nthat.gif

Yeeeah!!!! :smile:

My first 350s 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Here we go 

Ub sz 12 

Nmd CS1 sz 12

Nmd PK sz 11.5

Nmd Circa knit sz 11.5

EQT boost sz 11.5(insole out in one shoe)

Y-3 pure boost sz 11.5 (a little roomy but sz 11 too tight on toes)

99%of Nike sz 12

I went a sz down from UB in the V2s and they were way too tight, what the hell size should I be looking for considering I'm not too keen on taking out insoles. Any help is appreciated 

Quality wise v2 >>> v1. I like the silhouette more on the v2 too but the pattern on v1 is a little better. The sole on the v2 is pure rubber so it feels much more durable than the v1. Based on your opinion I would say go for the v2.
Material, comfort and sole chipping get the V2. They have a tighter fly knit, the boost feels softer and the sole doesnt chip.

V2 has the more comfortable sole and materials seem to be better than V1s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom