ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, new username; old dude. I hail from the days of Ekin. Just got back into the game and wanted to join in on the discussion- like many of the #teammanual in here, I feel like the 350v2 was the last L I'm taking. After not even getting past the splash screen and wasting 3-4 hours of my Saturday, I've accepted the ways of the new world. ATC is definitely the way I'm going this release. Just a question, and I think I already know the answer, you get charged for the "adding to cart service", what if you don't end up getting the shoes though? i.e. cancelled order....still charged?

Yeah i saw his twitter. Hes also local too ( HTown boys)! Might check him out, but i dont want to be spending $400+ for a service...
Unfortunately, nowadays you have to pay to play. Its a bot-eat-bot world out here. It's tough dropping that kind of money ON TOP of retail but if you have a reliable service, might put your mind at ease a little. Obviously better than paying stupid resell prices.  PM him around when slots open up.  I'm pretty sure @memphissfinest  does a NT price, I'm eventually gnna hit him up myself. 

Hello all, new username; old dude. I hail from the days of Ekin. Just got back into the game and wanted to join in on the discussion- like many of the #teammanual in here, I feel like the 350v2 was the last L I'm taking. After not even getting past the splash screen and wasting 3-4 hours of my Saturday, I've accepted the ways of the new world. ATC is definitely the way I'm going this release. Just a question, and I think I already know the answer, you get charged for the "adding to cart service", what if you don't end up getting the shoes though? i.e. cancelled order....still charged?

If they don't succeed, most ATC services provide a 100% refund.

whats up fellow NY'er....thanks, the argument in my head is technically they did succeed...the service was to "add to cart" and thats what you payed for and that's what you got. If your order gets cancelled they still came through with the service....only thing holding me back is I don't want to be caught on a technicality and still be out X amount with no shoes to show for it....anyone that used an atc and was put in that situation able to comment?

The colors pop on these V2's, the comfort is great (if narrow in the toe box), but they're still underwhelming, IMO.

I regret selling my Moonrocks. :smh:

Unfortunately, nowadays you have to pay to play. Its a bot-eat-bot world out here. It's tough dropping that kind of money ON TOP of retail but if you have a reliable service, might put your mind at ease a little. Obviously better than paying stupid resell prices.  PM him around when slots open up.  I'm pretty sure @memphissfinest
 does a NT price, I'm eventually gnna hit him up myself. 
Yeah ill probbly hit him up during the release

Which consortium in NY/NJ had the moonrocks?
Just want to jump on this and say that Barneys NY also had like 1,000 moonrocks. 

And because of so many people enter online raffles with no way to get there, people were able to double and tripple up, and some even were able to buy without winning because of there being extra.

BUT we did have to line up from 3am to 10am, i was on the back of the line. 

I was hoping this 350 was like that, but if the glow and the dark ones are consortium and barneys get em, I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Last edited:

Just want to jump on this and say that Barneys NY also had like 1,000 moonrocks. 

And because of so many people enter online raffles with no way to get there, people were able to double and tripple up, and some even were able to buy without winning because of there being extra.

BUT we did have to line up from 3am to 10am, i was on the back of the line. 

I was hoping this 350 was like that, but if the glow and the dark ones are consortium and barneys get em, I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best.
what did u have to line up for? the raffle tickets or the extras? lol

didnt Barneys NY release the MR online as well?

Last edited:

they really had to start giving out pairs at 3 in the morning though?
its intore pickup only?
that one in particular was, but there's no guarantee they'll do that again. 

it was also done at other Barney's in the country IIRC.

Funny enough the ones i won were a birthday "present" for a friend, (i didn't buy them) and I had no interest in them lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom