ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna take an L this time. I'm gonna cop. I can feel it. (me before every yeezy drop I take an L on)

Mean curve ball by adidas right there lmao. I wonder how these will even look. I'm in regardless though.

Yo is it right that Palo Alto is in the SF zone?! Why the **** am I just trying this now...smh. I assumed it was just SF city limits. Looks like it goes all the way down to San Jose.

YES LOL

I can see the Kith email now..

"Because the 750 is limited we did not receive enough pairs to promise everyone will get a pair, We will be raffling off pairs only to those with a promise email from the 350 v2 release.!"

Please fill out the form below to enter Yeezy 750 Raffle.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:

I can see the Kith email now..

"Because the 750 is limited we did not receive enough pairs to promise everyone will get a pair, We will be raffling off pairs only to those with a promise email from the 350 v2 release.!"

Please fill out the form below to enter Yeezy 750 Raffle.

laugh.gif
the last little bit of respect for them would be lost

Last edited:
Yo is it right that Palo Alto is in the SF zone?! Why the **** am I just trying this now...smh. I assumed it was just SF city limits. Looks like it goes all the way down to San Jose.

They changed the "Zone". Used to be just the city, now its the whole bay.

Goes all the way to SJ. Us MV and Paly cats can finally try and cook on confirmed.

real question. will kith hold up their promise to the cancelled orders/?!

Did some searching through the thread for sizing questions. Am I right that the consensus is about a half size down from your V2 size?

V2 - 9.5

UB - 9.5

NMD Mesh - 9

750 - 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom