ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT Resell Math

Whatever the highest price being charged for a shoe anywhere in the world is what they are willing to sell for.  If Flight Club is selling shoes for $1,250, they want $1,250 and conveniently ignore the 20% Flight Club would charge a seller.

On the flip side if a shoe is reselling for $1,050, they are only ever willing to pay $700 and will complain constantly about how greedy resellers are.

The funniest thing is both scenarios above are usually the same person.

:lol:

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

View media item 2191146
Damn can't believe it went thru. I was hoping to get 750s, haha but I'm happy they had my size.

I replied to the email 3 hours after they sent it so pretty lucky I think.

Last edited:
Damn can't believe it went thru. I was hoping to get 750s, haha but I'm happy they had my size.

I replied to the email 3 hours after they sent it so pretty lucky I think.
WTF and I still havent got one...responded within 30 minutes 
mean.gif

NT Resell Math

Whatever the highest price being charged for a shoe anywhere in the world is what they are willing to sell for.  If Flight Club is selling shoes for $1,250, they want $1,250 and conveniently ignore the 20% Flight Club would charge a seller.

On the flip side if a shoe is reselling for $1,050, they are only ever willing to pay $700 and will complain constantly about how greedy resellers are.

You deserve a rep

Just had to contact Kith because the checkout link is broken for me...said they only have one person working on the invoices

Something to keep in mind when buying something for similar prices between GOAT and Stockx:

GOAT uses USPS

Stockx uses UPS

To any of my brothers out there who have had a package stolen, package lost, tracking number suddenly vanish, etc....for a high priced item YOU WANT TO DO THE UPS OPTION.

Authentication means nothing when your package is taken by a person who works there and there is a convenient amount of government red tape and hour long phone wait times to even speak to a person about it, let alone investigate.

And to any of you thinking, "It's a federal crime! Who would risk taking a package?!" I encourage you to think outside of the box and imagine supervisors and other people covering for their coworkers, let alone 2 people working together at a post office and how hard it is to pin down who did what when that happens.

Take my advice. Steer clear of USPS unless absolutely necessary.

wouldnt say that since some of us havent received it yet
According to the rep I spoke with, they have enough pairs allocated.  I made sure to ask because I now have to wait for a new invoice to checkout.  Not sure how they're sending them out since I replied to the initial email 3 hours after it came, and received the invoice at 3:10 meanwhile there is still people waiting that had responded way quicker.

I've been shipping USPS Priority with signature confirm for years with no issues.

I've had a few packages do crazy things like go to the wrong state but they always eventually end up back with me or where I sent them.

I'm not trying to say you aren't giving good advice though, it's probably like how I feel about Paypal.  Everybody loves them till they get burned.

Last edited:
Something to keep in mind when buying something for similar prices between GOAT and Stockx:

GOAT uses USPS

Stockx uses UPS

To any of my brothers out there who have had a package stolen, package lost, tracking number suddenly vanish, etc....for a high priced item YOU WANT TO DO THE UPS OPTION.

Authentication means nothing when your package is taken by a person who works there and there is a convenient amount of government red tape and hour long phone wait times to even speak to a person about it, let alone investigate.

And to any of you thinking, "It's a federal crime! Who would risk taking a package?!" I encourage you to think outside of the box and imagine supervisors and other people covering for their coworkers, let alone 2 people working together at a post office and how hard it is to pin down who did what when that happens.

to play devils advocate, I've had this happen with UPS. The driver sent a delivery confirmation that it was left at my door and I was home like 30 min after he said it was delivered. I called and talked to the supervisor and then the driver continently put it on my door the next day.

what makes some of the NTers think they could sell their GGs for 1250+ when stockx has them listed for 1050 smh

If you're referring to me :lol:

Because I can I could have sold them last week on GOAT for $1200 exactly but didn't wanna lose $120 in fees and only get 1080 back lol

On groups they are selling $1200 give or take a few bucks but I don't trust selling through PayPal and some random dude. A NTer for the most part I have no issue but I'm straight in facebook and seeing dudes in yeezy group scammed everyday

the people who havent received emails from kith will get the 750s instead
If I was them I wouldn't worry.

Kith seems to be handling this release better than I've ever seen an oversold release get handled.

Most boutiques just say "our bad" and move on to the next release.

what makes some of the NTers think they could sell their GGs for 1250+ when stockx has them listed for 1050 smh

NT Resell Math

But aren't belugas only
Selling for $700 actually at this very moment?

So if I wanna get top dollar for my own shoes I should expect a fair price on another shoe?

Oh man :rofl:

So because I want a low price on a resell shoe I should sell my own shoe for less? Makes sense

Maybe you can swindle down some idiots who can't sit on shoes because they can't afford the $350 they spent on a pair but I'm not gonna lose an extra hundred or two because you found them else where for cheaper and try to justify because I want the best price possible on another shoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom