ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kith is dope for doing that 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

man where kith getting all these extra pairs
smokin.gif
its the pairs they backdoored to friends and family. then they realize they gotta give guarantees for 750s instead so that means they cant backdoor them to friends and family. so they recalled all the backdoored v2s and gave guarantees to friends and family for the 750s instead. so now they extra belugas to sent yall 

PLOT TWIST 
laugh.gif

Now onto these 750's. Was hoping Kith would give us those, but I can't complain. Now need to take a day off next week to make my rounds for raffles 
devil.gif

Congrats Guys...

So can we Call the V2 Hunger Strike over now!

Everyone get a Pair..

We should have no NT'ers complaining bout not getting a pair????

Correct?

what you mean dawg.

people copping on RD and getting another pair from Kith weeks later double,tripling up.

Still no pair in my house.

its the pairs they backdoored to friends and family. then they realize they gotta give guarantees for 750s instead so that means they cant backdoor them to friends and family. so they recalled all the backdoored v2s and gave guarantees to friends and family for the 750s instead. so now they extra belugas to sent yall 

PLOT TWIST :lol:

:lol:

I've been shipping USPS Priority with signature confirm for years with no issues.

I've had a few packages do crazy things like go to the wrong state but they always eventually end up back with me or where I sent them.

I'm not trying to say you aren't giving good advice though, it's probably like how I feel about Paypal.  Everybody loves them till they get burned.
Absolutely, and repped for seeing both sides of the coin.  

For me, I had been warned by many not to use USPS for high ticket items for this exact reason, and this past week I reaped the rewards for not listening to my friends.  This past two weeks has been spent with over 20 people on the phone when my mail carrier obviously (and quite idiotically) stole my shipment.

That's not to say things didn't work out okay in the end:  As of yesterday, my Mail carrier is in trouble, I got my money back, the seller got his money back...but it took speaking to 5 different departments, several calls multiple times a day, opening a case, escalating a case, combating the supervisor at the local post office because they were friends with the mail carrier and refused to get them in trouble, getting internal affairs on the case, being told to go back and forth to the local post office to ask for a package I knew was stolen and wasn't there, etc, etc, etc...and this was WITH Priority with shipment confirm and a pretty open and shut case.  Lord help any of you who have cases with USPS that have even a glimmer of question about who took the package. 
laugh.gif

UPS definitely can have problems like a package being stolen...but with automatic insurance on the package and it not being a government agency, it's easier to resolve.

-And I should mention, it's not like I'm not going to stop using USPS, but definitely if given the choice I'm going elsewhere. 

Just got my invoice as well, but I changed my shipping address... Wonder if it'll mess the order up lol
in the invoice they send you, its just like a regular shopify checkout screen. you can go back and edit your address, it doesnt matter. thats what i did and they shipped already

in the invoice they send you, its just like a regular shopify checkout screen. you can go back and edit your address, it doesnt matter. thats what i did and they shipped already
Yeah but i changed from usa to canada and the price didnt go up, tryna pull a fast one lol

good oct 15th. for those whi missed at 350v2

let us eat you greedy pigs

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's safe to say, when Adidas claims pairs are sold out, they really not.

My question is what the hell are they holding them for? Or could it be production issues(delays)?

I think it's safe to say, when Adidas claims pairs are sold out, they really not.

My question is what the hell are they holding them for? Or could it be production issues(delays)?
Mainly customer service issues. Several reported incidents where stores mess up and customers are getting pairs. Same practice applies across multiple industries.

what sucks is the people getting cancelled for oversold issues but we know damn well adidas got some pairs in the warehouse. 

It could be a lot of things.

Delivery issues, system issues, etc

Absolutely, and repped for seeing both sides of the coin.  

For me, I had been warned by many not to use USPS for high ticket items for this exact reason, and this past week I reaped the rewards for not listening to my friends.  This past two weeks has been spent with over 20 people on the phone when my mail carrier obviously (and quite idiotically) stole my shipment.

That's not to say things didn't work out okay in the end:  As of yesterday, my Mail carrier is in trouble, I got my money back, the seller got his money back...but it took speaking to 5 different departments, several calls multiple times a day, opening a case, escalating a case, combating the supervisor at the local post office because they were friends with the mail carrier and refused to get them in trouble, getting internal affairs on the case, being told to go back and forth to the local post office to ask for a package I knew was stolen and wasn't there, etc, etc, etc...and this was WITH Priority with shipment confirm and a pretty open and shut case.  Lord help any of you who have cases with USPS that have even a glimmer of question about who took the package. 
laugh.gif

UPS definitely can have problems like a package being stolen...but with automatic insurance on the package and it not being a government agency, it's easier to resolve.

-And I should mention, it's not like I'm not going to stop using USPS, but definitely if given the choice I'm going elsewhere. 
yeah man these delivery guys try to make some extra $$$ , I remember back in the day dudes used to steal sidekicks  and knew exactly how the box looked like. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom