ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're referring to me :lol:

Because I can I could have sold them last week on GOAT for $1200 exactly but didn't wanna lose $120 in fees and only get 1080 back lol

On groups they are selling $1200 give or take a few bucks but I don't trust selling through PayPal and some random dude. A NTer for the most part I have no issue but I'm straight in facebook and seeing dudes in yeezy group scammed everyday
U would be surprised how many NTers try to sell theirs for a rape price

That's not even a bad price, if you can find them cheaper than go ahead? But to post my price and talk **** right after you PMed me is very female like :lol:

You act like I asked for $1500 which even I'm not dumb enough to ask. Hell $1250 is high which is what I basically said when I posted

That's not even a bad price, if you can find them cheaper than go ahead? But to post my price and talk **** right after you PMed me is very female like :lol:

You act like I asked for $1500 which even I'm not dumb enough to ask. Hell $1250 is high which is what I basically said when I posted

LOL

Your laughing because it's true I'm only responding because you didn't even mention my name when you should have

Because anyone else wouldn't have care because that's not that unrealistic price at all if you scan the market. In my few posts before I said top dollar aka highest which would be $1250

I'm not asking or looking for a dollar over that unless someone stupid wants to come along and pay that much then go right ahead!

If I was them I wouldn't worry.

Kith seems to be handling this release better than I've ever seen an oversold release get handled.

Most boutiques just say "our bad" and move on to the next release.
Really smart on their part. They sell the same amount of shoes with only a minimal amount of extra work and they solidify people as customers with really good customer service. Good management over there 

Your laughing because it's true I'm only responding because you didn't even mention my name when you should have

Because anyone else wouldn't have care because that's not that unrealistic price at all if you scan the market. In my few posts before I said top dollar aka highest which would be $1250

I'm not asking or looking for a dollar over that unless someone stupid wants to come along and pay that much then go right ahead!

everyone should just agree to disagree. people complaining that others prices are too high and can find them for cheaper elsewhere should do so. no one is forcing you to buy at higher prices. in no way should you get offended for someone else's price. thats why on goat you can put in your highest offer and wait for a seller to accept it.

Just got my invoice, it's lit  
nthat.gif

everyone should just agree to disagree. people complaining that others prices are too high and can find them for cheaper elsewhere should do so. no one is forcing you to buy at higher prices. in no way should you get offended for someone else's price. thats why on goat you can put in your highest offer and wait for a seller to accept it.
I've been meaning to ask this.  When a buyer puts in an offer on Goat and a seller decides to sell for that price.

Is the transaction automatically completed?  Is the buyer always on the hook for their offer price or can they still back out of the transaction?

Someone is real insecure lol

No ines insecure at all

You called someone out on a price without even mentioning their name as if it was a crazy price in general

Then you had other idiots saying if you resell a shoe, you shouldn't be looking for the cheapest resell price on another shoe. That's the dumbest thing I ever heard, maybe that's why some of you don't have any money because you lack any common sense especially with money.

There's a reason some millionaires stay millionaires, because they are smart with their money.

Because I have extra cash means I should spend on the highest price I can find even though I know it can be had for a lower price? :rofl:

NT is too funny man

Congrats Guys...

So can we Call the V2 Hunger Strike over now!

Everyone get a Pair..

We should have no NT'ers complaining bout not getting a pair????

Correct?

I've been meaning to ask this.  When a buyer puts in an offer on Goat and a seller decides to sell for that price.

Is the transaction automatically completed?  Is the buyer always on the hook for their offer price or can they still back out of the transaction?

i believe the buyer still has to confirm they want to purchase at that price or they can back out(points deducted). iirc i sold some older racers on goat and accepted the highest offer but still had to wait for the confirmation. i'm guessing its done that way cause alot of times buyers forget all the offers they put on there.

Last edited:

Once a seller accepts the buyers offer the buyer has 3 hours to cancel. Had it happen to me a couple times.

No ines insecure at all

You called someone out on a price without even mentioning their name as if it was a crazy price in general

Then you had other idiots saying if you resell a shoe, you shouldn't be looking for the cheapest resell price on another shoe. That's the dumbest thing I ever heard, maybe that's why some of you don't have any money because you lack any common sense especially with money.

There's a reason some millionaires stay millionaires, because they are smart with their money.

Because I have extra cash means I should spend on the highest price I can find even though I know it can be had for a lower price? :rofl:

NT is too funny man
LOL keep making the fool outta yourself

kith still aint sent me an invoice, even tho i aint even scored belugas from them. but still.. stop sending me kith women chapter delivery emails 
laugh.gif

Just got my invoice as well, but I changed my shipping address... Wonder if it'll mess the order up lol

Just got my invoice as well, but I changed my shipping address... Wonder if it'll mess the order up lol
Mine looks like it got messed up because the phone number field wasn't filled...got kicked back while PayPal was processing and now I'm stuck waiting on a new invoice because the complete order button no longer works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom