ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a friend cop an rsvpkingz slot because he heard they had success. then i went to check it out and saw rsvpkingz charge TAX on a slot. 
roll.gif
 $500 for a slot is dumb wild

Can someone elaborate on the 6 min? Is that a head start/how do you get it?
step 1 download ftl app

step 2 creat acct/login

step 3 go to launch locator

step 4 choose yeezy 750

step 5 choose location

step 6 choose size

After all that is done, click on "head start details"

vip members get an automatic 3 min head start to reserve when it goes live

platinum members get an automatic 5 min head start

if you check in at a store ( go to said store and ask a team member for the code to punch in ) you get an additional 1 minute head start

So total head start time you can get at best is 6 minutes.

step 7 wait for reservations to go live and collect your L....I'm not sure if anyone without the full 6 min head start has hit but good luck to us all lol.

step 1 download ftl app

step 2 creat acct/login

step 4 choose yeezy 750

step 5 choose location

step 6 choose size

if you check in at a store ( go to said store and ask a team member for the code to punch in ) you get an additional 1 minute head start

step 7 wait for reservations to go live and collect your L....I'm not sure if anyone without the full 6 min head start has hit but good luck to us all lol.
i was watching everyone in the other states utlize the app for the v2's, only some with the 6 min head start got selected, some other 6 min head start people got waitlisted, and ALL of those with head starts less than 6 min got hit with that sorry bruh message

Last edited:
step 1 download ftl app
step 2 creat acct/login
step 4 choose yeezy 750
step 5 choose location
step 6 choose size

Thanks for the info

THEY SHOULD HAVE ROLLED OUT THE APPS WAY AHEAD OF TIME TO GIVE PPL A CHANCE TO GET TO PLATINUM.. OR MAYBE THE APPS WERE ALREADY AVAILABLE? THEY DIDNT SET UP/SCAN MY APP WHEN I COPPED SBB AWAYS AT FA ON SATURDAY. DOESNT MATTER FOR THESE THOUGH SINCE NO FA IN NYC WILL HAVE EM.
You didn't need an app to get platinum status. All you needed to do was sign up for their VIP program and make sure you have them the phone number associated when purchasing.

never owned a pair of 750s...how do they fit compared to 350s? myt 2k16 Pirate Blacks are a 10.5 and its the perfect size. Should I go for the same size on the 750s?

i was watching everyone in the other states utlize the app for the v2's, only some with the 6 min head start got selected, some other 6 min head start people got waitlisted, and ALL of those with head starts less than 6 min got hit with that sorry bruh message
Read it wrong lol....oh well here's to another L

Last edited:
my boy got that 5 min start, told him he needs to go to a store to get that extra min, hopefully he hits, nyc

Last edited:
Im guessing this release is crazy limited like the first 750? Sneakernews has the worldwide store list and it shows the adidas stores in u.s are only getting them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom