ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does anyone know if theres a way for me to change my information on my app so that a different person can pick the shoes up?

I'm assuming you have to have a matching iD to the name on the app right to pick them up

Change the name on the account.

If you don't have 6 minute headstart don't even bother. 

Y'all may see it as being negative but it's an actual Fact. 

This app caters more to the VIPs

What does the extra 5 min allow you to do exactly? You have access to buy them at 9:55 when there supposed to drop at 10am?
no no no, you've got it all wrong. There are 5 tiers to the raffle (i think)

Gen Pop (no vip, no check-in and no platinum status)

3 min headstart (VIP Only with no check-in and no platinum status)

4 min headstart (VIP with Check-In and no platinum status)

5 min headstart (VIP with Platinum status with no Check-in)

6 min headstart (VIP, Platinum status with Check-in)

for example, the raffle will end at 5:30pm but those with a 6min headstart will be drawn at 5:24PM and so forth. Hope this makes sense. 

If you don't have 6 minute headstart don't even bother. 

Y'all may see it as being negative but it's an actual Fact. 

This app caters more to the VIPs

Exactly kills off majority of ppl who just looking when they come into a store Vs. when they hear about HYPED releases and want to become known.

Last edited:

no no no, you've got it all wrong. There are 5 tiers to the raffle (i think)

Gen Pop (no vip, no check-in and no platinum status)

3 min headstart (VIP Only with no check-in and no platinum status)

4 min headstart (VIP with Check-In and no platinum status)

5 min headstart (VIP with Platinum status with no Check-in)

6 min headstart (VIP, Platinum status with Check-in)

for example, the raffle will end at 5:30pm but those with a 6min headstart will be drawn at 5:24PM and so forth. Hope this makes sense. 
So what happens then when the countdown timer ends, do they automatically select a random person or do you have to press a button or something?

Co-worker of mine is a VIP. 

In this calendar year he has spent about 4k at various Footlockers in the South Florida area (So managers can see his face)

For every release they did in this area via the FTL app he would go in check in, managers already knew him by face and guess what..

6 minute headstart = He got a pair every single time.

It's another form of pay to play. 

In this calendar year he has spent about 4k at various Footlockers in the South Florida area (So managers can see his face)

For every release they did in this area via the FTL app he would go in check in, managers already knew him by face and guess what..

no known forms of manipulating the head start count as of yet right? Anything more then 6 minutes would be a red flag and I suppose the app works to check purchase history

Last edited:

So what happens then when the countdown timer ends, do they automatically select a random person or do you have to press a button or something?
everyone with a 6 minute headstart will be picked first and then 5 minute headstart will be drawn if there even enough shoes to accommodate the 6min headstart guys. make sense?

So do managers actually pick the winner via the app some how or is it randomly drawn electronically via the app?

You're reaching.

Managers seeing your face has nothing to do with winning on the app.
When I checked in and won V2s, I was literally in the store for 45 seconds and spoke to no employees.

everyone with a 6 minute headstart will be picked first and then 5 minute headstart will be drawn if there even enough shoes to accommodate the 6min headstart guys. make sense?
I get it now, so shoes will be raffled to that individual tier first. If there are any pairs left they then raffle it to the following tier, Right?

You're reaching.

Managers seeing your face has nothing to do with winning on the app.
When I checked in and won V2s, I was literally in the store for 45 seconds and spoke to no employees.
i agree with this. Whole point of app is for there to be no person manipulation

anyone wanna bless me with Footlocker NYC check in code, you can PM me. Thanks in advance  
happy.gif
n0n0 no                             

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom