ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was hoping RFM would be getting these. Really not trying to catch the LIRR for a small chance at getting these lol.

Ok Michigan I see you. Too bad that Footaction is rigged. Extremely. Backdoor Nation. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

So I need to have somone in NYC actually pick them up though right?

Can't I just change the name info on my account to a friend in NYC so they can pick them up for me?

i dont have a chance but if anyone posting that code in the thread would be foolish, people love to enter into raffles they have no chance at picking up from just cause. dont contribute to that nonsense.

Last edited:
Wonder if I can buy stuff at footlocker, get the extra Platinum access for the app, and then return the items after the release lol

Theres nothing on there I want now, or else I'd actually buy something I'd keep

The code saves you from checking in. But changes every hour. So there is that. Now dudes are going to be trying to flip the code NY Lmao.

two spots in Houston

3o6ZtqJrdaf9E09sJO.gif

they could've sent that shipment to Dallas we never get 750s

Ain't no adidas store attached to any box there. GL with villa and blkmkt

What does the extra 5 min allow you to do exactly? You have access to buy them at 9:55 when there supposed to drop at 10am?

Nah hey let pairs be randomly confirmed to those with 6 min head before everyone else

Then what's left goes to the 5 min

Basically no 6 min and no win trust me

Ok Michigan I see you. Too bad that Footaction is rigged. Extremely. Backdoor Nation. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Where on the map does it show Michigan? Only showing 4 in the whole country

Edit: I see it now

Not even worth driving there and getting shot over yeezy raffle that you have ZERO chance to win

Oh well

Last edited:
So does anyone know if theres a way for me to change my information on my app so that a different person can pick the shoes up?

I'm assuming you have to have a matching iD to the name on the app right to pick them up

Wonder if I can buy stuff at footlocker, get the extra Platinum access for the app, and then return the items after the release lol

Theres nothing on there I want now, or else I'd actually buy something I'd keep
All that hassle to take an L..... not worth it

Okay so if your city not in FTL app then your local stores not getting them/in-store raffle?

Is only NYC FTL still only one?

So does anyone know if theres a way for me to change my information on my app so that a different person can pick the shoes up?

I'm assuming you have to have a matching iD to the name on the app right to pick them up

You have to have the phone as well.

A code appears on the phone that has to be activated at the store or with a code they have to activate it at the register

You have to have the phone as well.

A code appears on the phone that has to be activated at the store or with a code they have to activate it at the register
Ahhh so I can't do all the phone work myself and have someone else swoop...I'd have to have my person in NY get lucky with the whole process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom